Saban needs to show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban needs to show

Puffboy(ricky)

MVP sextoy
Reaction score
the league he's the dolphins are no joke and take Edwards with #2 if no trade is made. Send a signal that we stand firm on our demands and if your not willing to meet them, you'll have no chance at the player your seeking. Next year GM's will know not to fool around with the Miami Dolphins!!! Same goes for the Surtain deal.

I agree. Up front what may looks like he's hurting the team by not caving will always shows in the long run that by standing firm and picking the BPA you did the team more good than by giving other teams wholesale prices.

IF he has Edwards ranked as the BPA......it would be a move of titanic stupidity to take Edwards just to screw the other teams who souldn't meet our trade demands.

So you take Edwards, still have no running game, and nobody you feel good about throwing the ball to your now upgraded receiving corps, which was the strongest part of the offense going in. That'll show 'em!

if we cant trade down, and alex smith is gone, id take ronnnie brown before a reciever.

I think we should take Edwards also.. Just to show these other teams that because we're down it don't mean we're stupid..
Besides I would love to see Edwards opposite Chris Chambers.

What Do You Mean It Would Show Other Teams That Because Where Down Where Not Stupid !!! Drafting Edwards Just Because !!!!! Would Be Very Stupid We Have More Prominant Needs

burger13 said:
IF he has Edwards ranked as the BPA......it would be a move of titanic stupidity to take Edwards just to screw the other teams who souldn't meet our trade demands.

:stupid:

Taking Edwards is fine with me if Nick can look me in the eyes and tell me he's BPA. It isn't if he tells me he did it because it's the John Wayne thing to do even though somebody else was BPA in his book.

saban needs to do whats best for the team. not "prove" something to the rest of the NFL.

and if you do get edwards, you can always trade for a RB (alexander or edge). or package some deal to get a 2nd rounder and get a good RB who you can set as the starter.

but you defiantly dont do something just to stick it to teams cus they didnt want to trade up....

islandah said:
So you take Edwards, still have no running game, and nobody you feel good about throwing the ball to your now upgraded receiving corps, which was the strongest part of the offense going in. That'll show 'em!
:roflmao:
BPA available is never a bad idea. Our QB situation is just fine; people need to lay off that tired line. The RB position is the strongest and deepest in the draft. We can easily get a viable compliment to Lamar Gordon with a later selection. I hope it is with a 2nd rounder that we get for Surtain. Maybe even a third round pick, select Arrington, Fason, Gore, Barber. Anyone of those guys would fill the need.

TIDEPHISH said:
What Do You Mean It Would Show Other Teams That Because Where Down Where Not Stupid !!! Drafting Edwards Just Because !!!!! Would Be Very Stupid We Have More Prominant Needs

I think we need another good WR. Yes there are other needs, but WR is definitely one of them. If he thinks Edwards is the BPA, take him.

I Agree But I Think We Can All Agree That With The # 2 Pick Braylon E. Is Not The Bpa !!!!!! Even If He Was The Bpa He Just Doesnt Fit Our Needs !! At All

SURE WE COULD ALL USE ANOTHER GOOD ONE BUT IF WE TAKE A WR WHO THE HECK IS GONNA GET HIM THE BALL !!!!!!!!!! Cant take your car to the beach if ya have no gas now can ya

TIDEPHISH said:
I Agree But I Think We Can All Agree That With The # 2 Pick Braylon E. Is Not The Bpa !!!!!! Even If He Was The Bpa He Just Doesnt Fit Our Needs !! At All

Who do you consider the BPA? and how doesn't Edwards fit our needs? Is anyone else really worthy of a 2nd overall pick? Saban may see anyone else as reaching... which certainly doesn't fit our needs.

TIDEPHISH said:
SURE WE COULD ALL USE ANOTHER GOOD ONE BUT IF WE TAKE A WR WHO THE HECK IS GONNA GET HIM THE BALL !!!!!!!!!! Cant take your car to the beach if ya have no gas now can ya

the answer is simple...

with the 34th overall pick, the miami dolphins select AJ Feely, QB from the university of the eagles.

thats who will be the QB next year, no matter who you select.

Back
Top Bottom