Saban one of the most hated coaches on espn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban one of the most hated coaches on espn

ZOD said:
He has reduced a salary cap that had 55% of it dedicated to 13 players on defense. Will that hurt short term? Sure....

When did you learn something in a classroom? Did you learn at the beginning of the class? Or did you learn at the middle-late in the class? Or did you learn at all?

Fair enough ive been through salary cap hell so I understand that.

I guess I just have been unimpressed. As a huge LSU fan I was certainly sorry to see him go, and truthfully after last season I expected it to be a bit different for the fins this year.

I guess we shall see next year.

/
ZOD said:
I don't get it... Is this an Inside The NFL's "Where are they now?" segment? Or are you trying to tell me we miss these bums?

Translation: Spend money for the sake of spending money.
[mod]<removed> You :0wned: no one. you only got yourself more points for personal attacks, review the TOS in your time off. [/mod]

DevinM said:
I guess I just have been unimpressed. As a huge LSU fan I was certainly sorry to see him go, and truthfully after last season I expected it to be a bit different for the fins this year.

I guess we shall see next year.

Fandom allows all of us to lose sight of the big picture. You know the most impressive thing I have seen out of the Bills this year? They told their fans that Losman would learn and they would lose while he was learning. The fans accepted it. It's paying dividends.

Short sighted fans kill a franchise.

Win or lose, watching our offense this year has been a painful experience.

ZOD said:
Fandom allows all of us to lose sight of the big picture. You know the most impressive thing I have seen out of the Bills this year? They told their fans that Losman would learn and they would lose while he was learning. The fans accepted it. It's paying dividends.

Short sighted fans kill a franchise.

Very true to some degree im guilty of that.

For 2 years i was behind Losman, I understood he would have growing pains. Then against Detroit I believe it was I had seen enough, I was so pissed at yet another bonehead play.

Since the bye though its like all of a sudden a lightswitch has gone on and he gets it. Hes not the second coming of Kelly or anything but I guess better late then never.

A.C. said:
its been 2 years now and he dumped some decent players last year, PLUS didnt the NFL give us PLENTY of salary cap room?

It's all relative....if everyone got the same boost in space, then it did not help anyone much at all really, just more money to go around.

Reggie Howard was cut from Carolina this year..

He isn't even in the league anymore. :sidelol:

plus reggie was cut because of ricky manning and Chris Gamble and Derrick Striat

[mod] Keep on topic! No need to bring in political references! [/mod]

of course all the sunshine pumpers will vote that he is doing a fabulous job. i dont disaprove of saban but i dont think he wants to be here thus the lack of intensity and disipline.

I think saban is leaving if alabama was going to get a diferent coach they already would because this is recruiting season my freinds .

All I can say is it is tough to be consistently dissapointed, I didn't even know who Allen was when he got picked in the first round? Like watching a train wreck, but I keep watching, just frustrating.......

Just got to give the man time to work his magic. He came to a team with salary cap issues, and very little talent from the past 8-9 drafts. He can only do as well has the talent around him. With the salary cap these days, you just can't dump 50 guys and start over.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

When will you imbasills stop making excuses for this crap???

Unreal…

:goof: :goof: :goof:

A.C. said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/ratings

he's tied for 4th

And guess what, i dont approve on some of his moves too...

He just needs a decent offensive coordinater
He needs to improve his GM skills (or is Randy Mueller still doing that?)
he cant lose half the season in the beginning of the season and make this "comeback"

but dont get me wrong he's done some things right.... some

Nick is hated by ESPN and guys like Hank "obnixious prick" Goldberg becuase he doesn't give them the sound bytes they want and play into their loaded questions. Give old Nick some time, he will turn this hornets nest that Dave and Rick left him into something of championship quality.......patience amigo...patience.

Does this thread actually have people lamenting the loss of Reggie Howard? Welcome to rock bottom :shakeno:

Saban is not the problem, the players not blocking, tackling, and catching etc. is the problem.

Back
Top Bottom