Saban out for "Justice"? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban out for "Justice"?

trainwreck

ALL PAIN, NO GAIN TRAIN
Reaction score
[mod]Draft news belongs in the Draft forum. [/mod]

I found a somewhat insightful article from miamifootball365.com.
I appears ( for what its worth) Saban may be targeting USC
OT Winston Justice. Of couse Saban never lets his true intentions
be known....
From miamifotball365.com.....

It's no secret that the Miami Dolphins are looking to upgrade their offensive line, and more specifically their left tackle position, in this years NFL draft. What folks might not know is Nick Saban and company may very well have their sites set on one particular player to fill that void; USC Trojans phenom Winston Justice.

Although the 6-6 300 pound lineman actually played right tackle in college, few doubt that this athletic and aggressive blocker will be able to make the switch to the left side. The Miami Dolphins coaching staff has likely already made that decision, pertaining to Justice's ability to switch from the left handed stance to the right, because Justice has been working out at the NFL combine for the past two days.

If he can quell those concerns at the combine, and stay on the NFL draft board until pick #16, Winston Justice could very well be newest member of the Miami Dolphins this upcoming April.

Could this happen if we happen to land Brees in free agency? If we do land brees, would we pick a QB in the 2nd or 3rd rounds?

steeda said:
Could this happen if we happen to land Brees in free agency? If we do land brees, would we pick a QB in the 2nd or 3rd rounds?

Even if we land Brees, I personally would like to draft a young QB to
groom for the future. Assuming Cleo Lemon is'nt that person.

trainwreck said:
I agree. Maybe Brodie in round 2.

trainwreck said:

Absolutely

If Miami gets Brees and renegotiates with Gus then I cant see why they would draft a qb other than the top 3 of this years class. Might as well do it next year as Brees, Gus, and Lemon are a decent trio for at least two years.

daniel3 said:
If Miami gets Brees and renegotiates with Gus then I cant see why they would draft a qb other than the top 3 of this years class. Might as well do it next year as Brees, Gus, and Lemon are a decent trio for at least two years.

Possibly, I'd love to draft Stanton next year.

I would likeJustice, he would be a great pick up. but weare gonna need D players over a young QB if we get Brees

If we get Brees, We probably would hold off on drafting a QB till next year. Or maybe we would pick up some one in the 7th? What do i know I am just a guy that loves his phins.

Back
Top Bottom