Saban pre draft PC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban pre draft PC

Wonder what will be said. He'll probably just mention names of the players who have had workouts. Gotta write down 4:30 :D

I hope nolan just announces who hes gonna draft so basically then we have the 1st overall selection

He will prob talk about the guys he brought in and things like that.

hope i remember, can someone call me before it starts..
my number is 908-559-nevermind

i havent seen an interview for him since the hiring, cant wait (I dont have NFL Network)

FiN.in.RI said:
Fantastic news. Thanks for the heads up.. I love hearin the new coach talk football - he's so damn smart.

Saban is da man :yes:

The pre-draft PC is 3 weeks before the draft ?? Cool....

Hopefully some good tidbits of information to keep us going until the draft actually takes place. I both hate and love the media blackout.

As excited as I am to finally get some info from Saban. I bet we are all more confused about who he will take after the PC. I bet the speech has been perfectly scripted to make every team that picks behind us, thinnk we are targeting their guy.Saban is crafty, aand I dont think he is going to throw is any sort of bone. Nonetheless, I am still looking foreward to it.

beejay05 said:
As excited as I am to finally get some info from Saban. I bet we are all more confused about who he will take after the PC. I bet the speech has been perfectly scripted to make every team that picks behind us, thinnk we are targeting their guy.Saban is crafty, aand I dont think he is going to throw is any sort of bone. Nonetheless, I am still looking foreward to it.

Well said, I totally agree

Back
Top Bottom