Saban questioned Zach's manhood! Punk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban questioned Zach's manhood! Punk

downfield

Starter
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6336796

Read this article by Glazer. About mid-way through he tells a story about Zach and Saban. Man, Saban is such a midget punk. He reminds me of Todd "the human pencil" Stinkston, who alligator armed lots of potential catches. Saban alligatored armed facing his due by dealing with questions from the Miami press!!!

Yeah, I saw that... I'd love to know what exactly he said to Zach. It would've been funny as h311 if Zach had stomped a mudhole in Saban's arse.

...Take, for example, one of the roughest, toughest players on the Dolphins in Zach Thomas. There was a mix-up in practice one day and Saban, reverting to his college dictator ways, decided to pretty much question Thomas's manhood.

Are you kidding me? This guy has physically run through wall after blocking wall with injury upon injury and has never once been a malcontent, but the coach felt the need to belittle his Pro Bowl linebacker...

Not really much to it, I never heard about this before so it could just be more stories. Coaches try to motivate players different ways, if this happened than it was just Saban's way of doing so.

We Should Be Very Happy To Know At Least He Didn't Trade Zach, Jt
Away.
Also Why He Lost His "fire" Towards All The Droped Passes And Mentel Laps We Had All Year Long.

It's amazing how badly a guy can fool you. I was under the impression that Saban loved these Dolphins and was committed to bring us a championship. Boy I'm a sucker.

"Don Shula could take his and beat you and take yours and beat him." Bum Phillips:dolphins:
Not to berate you, but if your gonna quote Bum, at least use the right quote. :D
"He can take his'n and beat your'n," the homespun former Houston Oilers coach once explained. "Then he can take your'n and beat his'n."

Not really much to it, I never heard about this before so it could just be more stories. Coaches try to motivate players different ways, if this happened than it was just Saban's way of doing so.

I think Glazer is a little shady. Bottom line, it sounds like Nick had a Big Napoleon complex and to think I bought into the "process".

Looking at the things from a different "standpoint", I am glad Nick is gone.

Here's to hoping Crowder, Ronnie, & J Allen give Urban, Fulmer, Tommy T all the inside info they need to play serious mind games w/ that a$$clown who wants to be the next Bear Bryant.

Back
Top Bottom