Saban: Radio Interviews | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban: Radio Interviews

Dubfire

Deep Dish Fan
Reaction score
PhinDude88 said:
Thanks for informing us dude.

No problem dudes.

I hope LeBatard does a serious interview and does not spend the entire time f*ing around like he usually does.

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Reaction score
I hope Saban doesn't allow LeBartard to play his lil games!

d-day

Club Member
Reaction score
i'm tuned in right now and suffering... listening to that tool waiting for the coach is painful

Phin

Huard for QB!
Reaction score
I thought it was Pat Riley at 6:00pm and Nick Saban at 6:30?

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
d-day said:
i'm tuned in right now and suffering... listening to that tool waiting for the coach is painful

No crap. I took off work early Monday and it was the first time I listened to that show of his. I could only listen to it in about 3 minute doses, wait a half hour thinking that it might be better, then tune in to only be turned off after another 3 minute session. It took about 4 rounds of this before I accepted that his show is just made up of crappy topics and comments rather than my tuning in at unfortunate moments.

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Saban is going to be momentarily (it's 5:07pm right now) so get on to listen.

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Reaction score
Agua said:
No crap. I took off work early Monday and it was the first time I listened to that show of his. I could only listen to it in about 3 minute doses, wait a half hour thinking that it might be better, then tune in to only be turned off after another 3 minute session. It took about 4 rounds of this before I accepted that his show is just made up of crappy topics and comments rather than my tuning in at unfortunate moments.

It really is a painful thing to listen to.

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
If you have a spare moment, take a moment to listen to Joe Rose's interview with Matt Roth.

Amazing guy.

d-day

Club Member
Reaction score
Agua said:

it's a like comedy show without the jokes

Fin-Loco

Chief Viceroy of Locolandia & Lead Umbrella Maker
Club Member
Reaction score
I can't stand Lebetard's show. I hate him as a journalist. But, I thought "hey lets see if his show is any good." They spend the whole time playing grab@ss on the radio him and this dork named Stugots (Tony Soprano's boat?) Meanwhile I can listen to Mandich at the same time on 560. I do the exact opposite switch in the AM because I like Joe Rose on 790 and hate Fat Hank.

Top Bottom