Saban: Radio Interviews | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban: Radio Interviews

PhinDude88 said:
Thanks for informing us dude.

No problem dudes.

I hope LeBatard does a serious interview and does not spend the entire time f*ing around like he usually does.

I hope Saban doesn't allow LeBartard to play his lil games!

i'm tuned in right now and suffering... listening to that tool waiting for the coach is painful

I thought it was Pat Riley at 6:00pm and Nick Saban at 6:30?

d-day said:
i'm tuned in right now and suffering... listening to that tool waiting for the coach is painful

No crap. I took off work early Monday and it was the first time I listened to that show of his. I could only listen to it in about 3 minute doses, wait a half hour thinking that it might be better, then tune in to only be turned off after another 3 minute session. It took about 4 rounds of this before I accepted that his show is just made up of crappy topics and comments rather than my tuning in at unfortunate moments.

Saban is going to be momentarily (it's 5:07pm right now) so get on to listen.

Agua said:
No crap. I took off work early Monday and it was the first time I listened to that show of his. I could only listen to it in about 3 minute doses, wait a half hour thinking that it might be better, then tune in to only be turned off after another 3 minute session. It took about 4 rounds of this before I accepted that his show is just made up of crappy topics and comments rather than my tuning in at unfortunate moments.

It really is a painful thing to listen to.

If you have a spare moment, take a moment to listen to Joe Rose's interview with Matt Roth.

Amazing guy.

Agua said:

it's a like comedy show without the jokes

I can't stand Lebetard's show. I hate him as a journalist. But, I thought "hey lets see if his show is any good." They spend the whole time playing grab@ss on the radio him and this dork named Stugots (Tony Soprano's boat?) Meanwhile I can listen to Mandich at the same time on 560. I do the exact opposite switch in the AM because I like Joe Rose on 790 and hate Fat Hank.

Back
Top Bottom