Saban restricts NFL scouts access to practice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban restricts NFL scouts access to practice

Saban is a bad mother ****er. There's a psychological theory that shorter men are less dominate in the workforce and lack the confidence and leadership that the taller, more physically imposing men possess. But this dude stands taller than any man in college football. Goddamn what I'd give to have this dude coaching the Hurricanes to title after title. It doesn't matter who Saban is coaching, it's going to be tough to beat him.

Looks like Urban Meyer is going to follow suit at Florida...

This is what I'm talking about.. we're going to find out who's serious and who's just giving lip service...

The teams that have to use these scouts and agents walking the sidelines of practices as a recruiting tool *cough* USC *cough* North Carolina..... weren't going to be so quick to restrict access to the tag-alongs and runners...

"I'm concerned about stuff where you get NCAA violations and scumbags that are involved that shouldn't be involved," Meyer said last week. "One way to control it is ... get out."

sucks it had to come to this - and it will only get worse. love how meyer and saban are handling it though.

Back
Top Bottom