Saban/Ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban/Ricky

If Ricky really comes back, we would have a great running game, Ricky is better then any RBs in the draft.

pwn3dyo said:
Ricky is coming back. He did do alot of positive things for us. I hope he comes back that means we don't have to waste the #2 pick on a RB who won't be half as good as ricky was.
:yes: I miss him

If Ricky has changed his mind and wanted to play football again dont you think he would have left India by now to spend some time with Saban especially just before the draft.Saban says he has had no further contact with him other than that first time.It doesnt sound like there is much progress on that front.

CrunchTime said:
If Ricky has changed his mind and wanted to play football again dont you think he would have left India by now to spend some time with Saban especially just before the draft.Saban says he has had no further contact with him other than that first time.It doesnt sound like there is much progress on that front.
Wow good post CT I did not know that. :cooldude:

At the Drive-In > Mars Volta and Sparta combined.

SkapePhin said:
At the Drive-In > Mars Volta and Sparta combined.
Hey to each his own. I liked At the Drive In but I love The Mars Volta.:wink:

CrunchTime said:

OK, well if we want to "reach" for facts, how do we know Ricky is Definetly in India right now? Saban only said as far as he knows Ricky is still in India. And I believe it was only said one other time that he was in India. But noone knows, or has heard where Ricky is now, or where he has been for the past 3 weeks - or what he is doing. For all we know he could be in training. Noone knows. I do believe Saban knows more than he is letting on. I think he already knows EXACTLY what Ricky's intentions are- whatever they are. Unfortunately, none of us will know for sure until probably July.

SCall13 said:
OK, well if we want to "reach" for facts, how do we know Ricky is Definetly in India right now? Saban only said as far as he knows Ricky is still in India. And I believe it was only said one other time that he was in India. But noone knows, or has heard where Ricky is now, or where he has been for the past 3 weeks - or what he is doing. For all we know he could be in training. Noone knows. I do believe Saban knows more than he is letting on. I think he already knows EXACTLY what Ricky's intentions are- whatever they are. Unfortunately, none of us will know for sure until probably July.
The question isn't where is Ricky physically its where is Ricky mentally.:tongue:

ricky coming back? maybe thats why the camps weren't open to the fans or media.....

dol_fan_81 said:
ricky coming back? maybe thats why the camps weren't open to the fans or media.....
No Ricky can't report until July or I believe he has to sit out a whole year

Back
Top Bottom