Saban/Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban/Ricky

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Reaction score
In the article on the Sun Sentinel today, Saban is defending Ricky by saying that he did a lot of positive things while with Miami which is why everyone was so upset and angered when RW left. It seems to me that Saban may possibly be preparing everyone for Ricky's return with these types of comments. Anyone else get that impression?
Here is the link- it's at the bottom of the article.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2005/04/08/a1c_dolphins_0408.html

SCall13 said:
In the article on the Herald today, Saban is defending Ricky by saying that he did a lot of positive things while with Miami which is why everyone was so upset and angered when RW left. It seems to me that Saban may possibly be preparing everyone for Ricky's return with these types of comments. Anyone else get that impression?
:yes: I really think Ricky is coming back. I think the biggest sign will be who we draft in the first round. I for one hope that he comes back.

I honestly don't see any way that Ricky comes back to play football at all, be it for us or another team.

Also Saban has no beef with Ricky. It would suprise me if he critizised him because it woul be out of place and undiplomatic.

eclaycamp said:
I honestly don't see any way that Ricky comes back to play football at all, be it for us or another team.
Really? Why do you say that? I have heard reports that Ricky has told his friends that he really misses football

HE'S HAPPY IN LALA LAND......HE'S NOT COMMING BACK!

STOP THESE POST'S

Phinsfan1980 said:
Really? Why do you say that? I have heard reports that Ricky has told his friends that he really misses football

I just feel like he has burned too many bridges to come back and play ... Saban has been saying this for weeks, about keeping the door open, because it's politically correct to do so.

Ricky may miss the actual game, but I doubt that he misses the grind of the NFL ... that's just my opinion.

MelbournePhin said:
did you see the 60 minutes interview????

Sure did. But that proves nothing for the present. This post isn't about whether we WANT him to come back. I really don't care one way or the other. But it seems to me there are alot of signs pointing to his return.

i woud like Ricky to come back he is a great football player, but we dont kno what he will do, But if he Does Saban will keep in touch with him and keep his eye on him. Saban is smarter then Wanny not keeping tabs on his players.

Ricky is coming back. He did do alot of positive things for us. I hope he comes back that means we don't have to waste the #2 pick on a RB who won't be half as good as ricky was.

Back
Top Bottom