Saban said guys will not start every week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban said guys will not start every week

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
REmember when Saban said in the beginning that you will see guys not starting one week and starting the next? Do you really think it is because people are stinking it up or is it that Saban is saving his young bucks for the second half of the season, or even yet, for next year?

I noticed Seau is getting all his reps even though he is banged up while Channing Crowder is sitting alot these days. Eddie Moore even got PT last week. Then you have Eddie Jackson starting in place of Daniels and Daniels comes in in the second half.

Seems all his young bucks are sitting. Matt Roth. Havent even heard about others and what is going on. My buddy at the bills game said last week that we are sacrificing the older guys now and building the future by keeping the young ones out. Now we have Ricky coming back taking time from RB. Was this all part of the master plan from the get go? Is that one reason why Saban wanted Ricky back? Now we have Vernon Carey sitting and the scuttle is that Vernon's game has dropped. I dont know If I really believe that. Alot of guys that were highly questionable before, are now playing and the guys who supposedly were playing great, are now sitting. Have any of you noticed this? I think the media thinks its because players arent playing well so they lose there spot. I dont believe it. I know Saban had this in mind from the beginning. Look at all the one year contracts minus Kevin Carter. Are you starting to get the picture? We have minimal injuries. Anyone notice that? I think Saban is a genius, not BB.

Back
Top Bottom