Saban Speculation Thread Part 1 (merged 9,999x) | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Speculation Thread Part 1 (merged 9,999x)

Will Saban take the offer from Alabama??

• Yes, the pressures of the NFL/ lure of a huge contract is too much to pass up

Votes: 136 49.8%
  • No. Saban will honor his contract with Miami and see this through one way or the other

Votes: 137 50.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saban REQUIRES total control and he would have NO CONTROL at ALABAMA. HE AINT GOING TO BAMA

why do most people who post polls have to put reasons with the poll responses? a simple yes or no would suffice for this poll...

Wow!

Yeah lets just vote and listen to the crikets chirp afterwards. Should we put a time limit on the poll too?

Saban REQUIRES total control and he would have NO CONTROL at ALABAMA. HE AINT GOING TO BAMA
This is a fact. Most people that think Nick is leaving probably aren't aware that a) Nick is a control freak that requires total control and b) he would have very little control if he were to be the next coach at 'bama.

what do u guys think of m.martz taking over as head coach if saban does leave? martz is the man, offensively. we can have d.capers control the the defense, and give mueller control over personel decisions. that would divide up the responsibilities evenly and i think martz can make something out of what we call an offense now..and he wants to be a HC again real bad so it wouldnt be hard to get him..this is assuming saban jets..either way mularkey has to go..

Head Coach Dom Capers

It is going to happen.
No sane coach would ever give up the opportunity to make that kind of money Alabama is offering. Think of it this way: if Miami goes 6-10 next year or they don't go far into the playoffs or don't even make the playoffs at all...Nick Saban is done. the whole dolphins community will agree to let him go if we don't improve next year. so that gives saban one year to prove himself as the miami dolphins head coach. if he goes to the crimson tide, he has more than one year to make them into a great team. he has great experience as a college coach, and has proven himself as a college coach. he will make a lot more money and won't be as preasured. so if he leaves we need another coach. we don't want to get a new guy who has to learn our system and who doesn't know our players. we will want a guy who has been the head coach before. we want a guy who knows our guys and our system. we had one of the best defenses this year. dom capers was our defensive coorderinator. Dom Capers will be our head coach in 2007.

what do u guys think of m.martz taking over as head coach if saban does leave? martz is the man, offensively. we can have d.capers control the the defense, and give mueller control over personel decisions. that would divide up the responsibilities evenly and i think martz can make something out of what we call an offense now..and he wants to be a HC again real bad so it wouldnt be hard to get him..this is assuming saban jets..either way mularkey has to go..
martz is horrible, even as an offensive coordinator.

how come you don't think this is logical?

I hope you are wrong. I still believe that Nick will take us to the promise land. And don't forget that JT might retire!! Which would be worse??? I rather keep JT and lose Nick but I would rather have both.

ok...I really want Saban back next year but this is a very big possibility. I don't understand why this is spam.

Back
Top Bottom