Saban Speculation Thread Part 1 (merged 9,999x) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Speculation Thread Part 1 (merged 9,999x)

Will Saban take the offer from Alabama??

• Yes, the pressures of the NFL/ lure of a huge contract is too much to pass up

Votes: 136 49.8%
  • No. Saban will honor his contract with Miami and see this through one way or the other

Votes: 137 50.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's easy for someone to say a couple of assistants said that Nick wants the Alabama. But, if nobody said he wanted the job then that makes Jeremy Green a big liar. And if Nick takes the Alabama job then he has been lying to Wayne, the players and the fans. Someone is lying.

This isnt news, this is opinions. Who the hell is Jeramy Green, anyway?

Agreed...I posted on the other Saban thread...but now way he leaves until he is fired, contract expires, or he turns this team around.

I have a strong feeling that Saban is gone. He will take the Alabama gig. It took much effort to get him to say that he would not accept the Alabama job. His answer did not seem right- it felt insincere, hypocritical somehow.

The man wants that college job. You can tell by his body language in that press room when asked the question. I am preparing myself for the bad news. He's gone folks.

Do you think Saban leaked out that Alabama is his "dream job", so he could have a good excuse to why he left us?

I have a strong feeling that Saban is gone. He will take the Alabama gig. It took much effort to get him to say that he would not accept the Alabama job. His answer did not seem right- it felt insincere, hypocritical somehow.

The man wants that college job. You can tell by his body language in that press room when asked the question. I am preparing myself for the bad news. He's gone folks.

i like saban but why does everyone act like this would sit us back for years?
i dont want to saban go but it might not be that bad.
anew guy could come in and trim some fat without having to feel any loyalty to some of the players.
mayebe a new guy would actully draft a qb and build for the future, we have to many holes and players that are under acheiving. we cant keep using gap players and expect to be good every year

Saban said he is not leaving to go anywhere. The media is keeping this going because Alabama is gonna make a huge offer. This almost smells like when Ricky up and quit the day before camp... Haven't we been thru enuff BS?

If this was his dream job..... why not stay at LSU and wait for the job to open up when the clowns at Alabama fired Shula? Why get away from HS recruiting? Makes no sense Jeremy

Yes, I agree. It doesn't seem like many people do though. We'll know for sure soon.

If this was his dream job..... why not stay at LSU and wait for the job to open up when the clowns at Alabama fired Shula? Why get away from HS recruiting? Makes no sense Jeremy

He didn't realize it was going to be so tough to win with the Dolphins. He looked at their front 7 and Ricky Williams and a #2 overall pick and thought he'd be able to turn things around on a dime.

He left LSU because he'd peaked there. He doesn't like to finish things off to the very end. Look at what he did at Michigan State.

Makes sense, but he has to have some excuse to leave. I don't buy that it is his dream job either - but it will be his way out.

Back
Top Bottom