Saban Step In IT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Step In IT

elite14eva

Yashu Mane!!!
Club Member
Reaction score
SABAN STEPS IN IT (AND YOU KNOW WHAT "IT" IS, DON'T YOU?)
Former Dolphins coach Nick Saban possibly has dropped his shoe into a huge pile of poo with comments apparently made off the record to the Alabama press.
Several readers have sent the audio clip to us, in which Saban relates a story that was shared with him by one of the members of the LSU Board of Trustees. He likely didn't realize that someone's tape recorder was rolling.
Here's the audio. Here's the raw transcript:
"My friends are okay with it. The rest of those guys? One of my, one of my guy on the board -- you guys won't be able to put this on the thing -- was walking down the street, one of the Board of Trustees guys like these people from around here and sitting up on the stage today at LSU, is walking down the street yesterday before the Sugar Bowl. He calls me. There's a guy working in a ditch. One of those coon-*** guys that talk funny. I can't talk like him but he can. Most people in Louisiana can. And he says, 'Hey, you see where Coach Saban signed up with Alabama?' You know however they talk. And the Board of Trustees guy says, 'Yeah, I saw that.' And he say, 'That son of a *****. I feel like he's f--king my wife.'"-PFT

Back
Top Bottom