Saban to accept job? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban to accept job?

In the long Haul!! I hope We can get CJ or TGinn Or DJarr

K? :lol: Although this isn't the thread I'd post my comments on about that.. I agree.......... depending on what happens with the FA period. But CJ is just a dream at this point...

Why does everybody hate Saban now... all along Ive heard that his hearts not in it because he'd rather be teaching the college kids how to play ball... how is that not respectable. If his hearts not in it to want to be here then I don't want him here, but that doesn't mean I have any less respect for the guy...

I dont like the fact how he lied and said he had no interest in the Alabama job, and that he would be coaching the Dolphins in 2007. Thats what I dont like.

I dont like the fact how he lied and said he had no interest in the Alabama job, and that he would be coaching the Dolphins in 2007. Thats what I dont like.

I agree, it was wrong... but I can see where he was coming from. As a coach he couldn't instill any doubt within the team (not sure but when the "rumor started we were still a playoff contender mathmatically, right?) So I believe that was the case... and now it's coming down to the last minute decision time. Our seasons over and if he doesn't except the Bama job now, then he's stuck being unhappy here for another season and then refer back to my last post... nobody is happy.

If he still has any interest or heart left for the team, we'll hear so tomorrow at 10... but I have a feeling he's headin' back to college where he belongs IMO.

I agree, it was wrong... but I can see where he was coming from. As a coach he couldn't instill any doubt within the team (not sure but when the "rumor started we were still a playoff contender mathmatically, right?) So I believe that was the case... and now it's coming down to the last minute decision time. Our seasons over and if he doesn't except the Bama job now, then he's stuck being unhappy here for another season and then refer back to my last post... nobody is happy.

If he still has any interest or heart left for the team, we'll hear so tomorrow at 10... but I have a feeling he's headin' back to college where he belongs IMO.

He still lied though. He lied because he blatantly said 'I'm not gonna be the next head coach at Alabama' and lied that there was any interest from his end.

He still lied though. He lied because he blatantly said 'I'm not gonna be the next head coach at Alabama' and lied that there was any interest from his end.

I already explained why I believe he said what he said... but on a side note:

What if he didn't 'lie' and straight up said "I might go to Bama"? Would any of you who are so upset that he lied be any less upset at him? I doubt it... mor than likely we'd have just as many people crying about how he shouldn't have said he might go to Bama because it's a strike to the moral of the players during the season. Either way people are unhappy... and I think things worked out just about as good as they possibly could. Now Wayne just has to try again :boohoo:

My dad always hated the Crimson Tide, and I just became a Bama hater as well. Hope you lose every game Saban, you little punk.

Back
Top Bottom