Saban to accept job? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban to accept job?

elite14eva

Yashu Mane!!!
Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphins | Saban to accept Alabama coaching job
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 14:05:00 -0800
Chris Mortensen, of ESPN, reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/22/nfl">Miami Dolphins head coach Nick Saban will accept the job as the head coach of the University of Alabama football team, according to a team source. Saban has been quoted as saying he is "really struggling" with the decision.

I don't know why this is considered a surprise. If he wasn't going to take the job, do you think they'd wait until tomorrow to announce it?

He's gone.

i don't know what to believe first he says tomorrow @ 10:00am now this...who knows?

Who knows and who cares!

I'm done with this! Saban don't let the door hit you in the A$$.
I've been a supporter of Saban, but to have him even consider taking this job is an insult. He's a coward, a failure, and a loser.
Who's to say XYZ wants him next and we go through this again......AHHHH!

I'll get off my soap box now...

Dolphins | Saban remains undecided about future
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 14:08:48 -0800

ESPNews reports Miami Dolphins head coach Nick Saban has yet to make a decision on whether he'll remain with the team. He spoke with his assistant coaches Tuesday, Jan. 2, and they were left with the impression he is going to leave the Dolphins and join the University of Alabama.

that was posted afterwards.

People even said that you couldnt trust Saban, cause he could leave any year. I hope he fails.

You know what I keep thinking about is how all of this seems like karma coming back against the Fins. I mean think about it the same thing Alabama is doing is the same the thing Wayne did to LSU to get Saban here. The circle of coaching I suppose and I'm sure LSU and their fans are giggling right now and are saying the Fins are getting a taste of their own medicine.

Not shocking at all. Really....Why not just say you are staying today if you plan to? He is leaving.

Why does everybody hate Saban now... all along Ive heard that his hearts not in it because he'd rather be teaching the college kids how to play ball... how is that not respectable. If his hearts not in it to want to be here then I don't want him here, but that doesn't mean I have any less respect for the guy...

Why does everybody hate Saban now... all along Ive heard that his hearts not in it because he'd rather be teaching the college kids how to play ball... how is that not respectable. If his hearts not in it to want to be here then I don't want him here, but that doesn't mean I have any less respect for the guy...

Goood Point!! But than dont coach in NFL

Goood Point!! But than dont coach in NFL

In all honesty, if you were in his shoes, gettin offered a **** ton of money and being chased by tons of teams, then end up with somebody like Wayne Huizy who he obviously respects... I don't blame him for taking the chance at the opportune time given to him. I just hope that if his heart really isn't in it like it appears, that he gets out now instead of dragging us along with him through the next season...

If he stays and we go and have another +/- .500 season next year before he decides to go back to college, I'd be a lot more pissed off than if he were to just go ahead and leave now...

In all honesty, if you were in his shoes, gettin offered a **** ton of money and being chased by tons of teams, then end up with somebody like Wayne Huizy who he obviously respects... I don't blame him for taking the chance at the opportune time given to him. I just hope that if his heart really isn't in it like it appears, that he gets out now instead of dragging us along with him through the next season...

If he stays and we go and have another +/- .500 season next year before he decides to go back to college, I'd be a lot more pissed off than if he were to just go ahead and leave now...

In the long Haul!! I hope We can get CJ or TGinn Or DJarr

Back
Top Bottom