Saban to meet with Alabama trustees | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban to meet with Alabama trustees

He can go get ------- then..that shows no loyalty....Im officially saying ----Saban now and forever.

Man, I know this is jumping the gun, but IF he was to take this job....I can't imagine the reaction when he has to explain it in the locker room.

Its amazing how none of the other sports websites (ESPN, CBSSportsline, Foxsports) even mention this...:rolleyes2

Smoke and mirrors boys, smoke and mirrors...

This is Alabama news which is no real news. This is what they are doing: ALABAMA SUCKS and NOBODY WANTS TO COACH THERE. So since so many coaches are turning them down they have to make it seem that at least 1 high profile coach wants the job so it can draw interest from other coaches. This all bull**** from Alabama trying to get stuff in the press, Saban not going anywhere.

The source went on to say that Saban has issued a list of demands that must be met before he would consider the Alabama job.

#1 Demand - Win on the pro level.

Doesn't matter either way to me.

Look at it this way, I think this is all BS and that he isn't meeting and won't meet with Alabama to discuss/take but, to play devil's advocate, if he is dumb enough to take a pay cut to jump into that fiasco (when he was already worshipped in Baton Rouge) then, quite frankly, he's too stupid to be coaching my pro team anyway! :wink:

culpepper2chambers said:
if he took that job i would fly down to alabama and smack the **** outta him

get a good left hook in from me :yes:

oh well....if he leaves, lets go get mack brown :yes: :hump: :hysterikill: :dday:

:wink:

culpepper2chambers said:
if he took that job i would fly down to alabama and smack the **** outta him

I look at it different, if he wants to go, goodbye!!!!

I want a coach that wants to be here.

But I still think its Bama blowing smoke.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I look at it different, if he wants to go, goodbye!!!!

I want a coach that wants to be here.

But I still think its Bama blowing smoke.

They have to draw attention to the vacancy somehow. By even suggesting a pro coach would be interested in the job, it could make it look like a much more desirable position than what it is.

HysterikiLL said:
oh well....if he leaves, lets go get mack brown :yes: :hump: :hysterikill: :dday:

I'm assuming all those smiley faces mean that you're joking, because if you want the Dolphins to suck for another 5 years then by all means hire Mack Brown.

Kirk Herbstreit is reporting that Bama officials are in Miami now and offered Saban 7 mil up front and 5 mil a year. And Saban said.........

No thanks!

Motion said:
Kirk Herbstreit is reporting that Bama officials are in Miami now and offered Saban 7 mil up front and 5 mil a year. And Saban said.........

No thanks!

:0wned::0wned::0wned:

Back
Top Bottom