---------- Saban: What kind of Car does he drive? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---------- Saban: What kind of Car does he drive?

Here is the vehicle that will bring Drew Brees to the Saints opener.

clear.gif
JUST KIDDING SAINTS FANS

He use to drive the Gus Bus....which was like the little yellow school bus for special kids. I think Nick can drive whatever he wants. I'd drive a Mercedes or a Lexus.

krazikarl said:
escalade, as stated previously, with lamborghini doors - he jacked 50cent at gunpoint and then when 50 cried, Saban yelled at him for being a soft b----. the moment was so frightening, manny wright, in an entirely different city, began to cry himself, without knowing why exactly but only knowing that coach was the source of his fears.

Hahaha, the sad thing is, the 50 thing is true :)

The Aqua Crush said:
i bet he drives the cement truck 2004. as per dayne cook. that is bad *** just like King Saban

With 26 inch rims made out of tin foil :lol:

greatwade said:
ha, excellent. I'm a CPA too. But I'm in sunny south florida :tongue:. And Sunday's be mine. All of um. No complex returns for me. But I do file the 1065 for our beloved :dolphins:. At least you can ski. Go Fins, baby!

/nick does drive a mercedes, and it is white

// rather than Nicks autos, I mostly sit around wondering what color panties the cute girls are wearing. odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about.

That's cool......working for and filing the 1065 for the Fins. I would've thought they'd have one of the Big 4 firms do that.
I used to work for AA... :lol:
I left before all the, um, Enron stuff happened... :whew:

Does the Sch. K-1 go right to Wayne, or some other subsidiary entity?

I can't complain, I run my own CPA-Law firm now....
It's a tough 2 1/2 months this time of year......but great the rest.
I'm a business attorney also, and that fills in the summer/fall time.

Mile High Fin said:
Here's an off-the-wall question.

Does anyone know what kind of car Saban drives???

He seems like a no-nonsense kinda guy, so I don't see him driving something real flashy......I don't picture him in an SUV or truck either...

If I had to guess, maybe a Cadillac STS...?

I'm in the market to buy a new car, and I just wondered what Saban drives. Just curious... :tongue:

i'm pretty sure i saw that aswell. so i'd say a benz slk. i belive it was a very dark color probably black. and i think a hard top.

http://www.greggayden.com/europe/Mercedes SLK.jpg

Back
Top Bottom