Saban's time | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban's time

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
That if we win about 5-7 games you all wont start saying fire Saban now. It takes more then a year to build up a good franchise team to have alot of success in the future. We will all have to be patient with Saban's rebuliding mode. I mean look at his teacher Billicheck(sp), his first yeat with the Pats he didnt do good but you know what happen after that. A coach just cant come in here for a year and start turning this team completety around. Saban is going to have some growing pains while in his first year as a NFL coach, but he is going to improve throughout the season. So if we win 5 games just please remember that this is his first year, not his 5th.

Saban has time.... I'll give him three years to win the AFC East.

I dont think many people would really start asking for his head after one year.. Although.. I do believe he will win more than 5 games this year.

SkapePhin said:
I dont think many people would really start asking for his head after one year.. Although.. I do believe he will win more than 5 games this year.

I think that we will win 7-9 games this year, but i was just saying if we do win 5 games i hope people will understand that he is going through some growing pains and things like that.

eddie4fins said:
Thanks I am sure hell be grateful YOU gave him the time! Lol
:lol:

you know what I mean, if I were GM and owner and all tht junk.

I want to see him succeed.

Back
Top Bottom