SabanSpeak.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SabanSpeak....

BennyVW

I'm the Man in the Box
Reaction score
quote from si article

I did, however, like what Saban had to say on the type of running backs he prefers, if only because it eloquently summed up the difference between a Jerome Bettis and a Barry Sanders:

"I think it's always good to have a guy that the defense hates to tackle,'' Saban noted. "But it's always good to have a guy with some magic, who they can't tackle.''

chew on this one for a while

hdjetta6316 said:
quote from si article

I did, however, like what Saban had to say on the type of running backs he prefers, if only because it eloquently summed up the difference between a Jerome Bettis and a Barry Sanders:

"I think it's always good to have a guy that the defense hates to tackle,'' Saban noted. "But it's always good to have a guy with some magic, who they can't tackle.''

chew on this one for a while

Haha thats funny because it still doesnt give us a hint into which RB he prefers in the draft. Man, Saban is one sly cat.

I wouldn't say too hard....especially since he has the 2nd pick in the draft....he can frankly pick any of the three....the only reason for smoke is if the running back isn't one of the "top three" and your hoping the player you really want will be available in the 2nd or 3rd round, for you.

Saban is doing what he does best......by leaving us clueless of who he really wants.

I tell ya, I love the way Saban is doing this whole draft thing. Makes draft day much more fun.

I'll always take a stab at it....Maybe we already have a bruiser or two even, in Morris and Gordon. Each of whom are in the same categorie as an Antwain Smith, in other words; good enough to get the job done, if the job, is dishing out as much pain as they take.

That means we need a Caddy.

or a benson who is the best of both worlds with the power to run over defenders and some juke moves/cutbacks to shake em out their jocks...

benson baby!

Ahhh yes. Slick Nick. The man mystifies and amazes.

I say he goes Benson. You can't have a verticle game without the threat of a running game to bring those safeties up. Benson is the best threat.

Back
Top Bottom