Saben needs to beat the Odd,s | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saben needs to beat the Odd,s

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I hope Saben does well for us.I like what he as done so far in the off-season.It is a fact that collage coachs dont make it in pro,s.I no he is a good collage coach on the field,but can he do it on the pro field.Come on Saben.Shut up all my jet friends.I live in New Jersey.Seven of my friends like the Jets,and im the only Dolphin fan.

kingfin said:
I hope Saben does well for us.I like what he as done so far in the off-season.It is a fact that collage coachs dont make it in pro,s.I no he is a good collage coach on the field,but can he do it on the pro field.Come on Saben.Shut up all my jet friends.I live in New Jersey.Seven of my friends like the Jets,and im the only Dolphin fan.
nice puncutation :tongue: :wink:

Saban is a pro style coach who was coaching a college team.

Good luck with the Jets fans, why are they your friends? :tongue: :wink: j/k

kingfin said:
There's always got to be a first :cooldude:

Listen, Just from the way that this man has handled the team and headed up to now, he's already doing a much better job than let's say SPurrier in Washington for example..And Better than Butch Davis in Cleveland. SPurrier was the biggest baffoon to ever come thru the NFL the way he just grabbed up as many old bag, expensive stars and tried to make a run at it with his gay little run and gun Gator offense, and how he traded away picks like a madman..Saban has already proved that he he's got a dam good view and philosophy of what you need to do do have success in the NFL. I don't know how good we're gonna be THIS year, but I do know that we're in a WAAAY better situation right now only with the new staff, the cuts, and signings that he's made. He's already stopped the bleeding, and now he's sharpening the axe. You guys are witnessing the begining a rare thing as Saban goes from College Championship to Super Bowl just like Jimmy did.

BringBackShula said:
Listen, Just from the way that this man has handled the team and headed up to now, he's already doing a much better job than let's say SPurrier in Washington for example..And Better than Butch Davis in Cleveland. SPurrier was the biggest baffoon to ever come thru the NFL the way he just grabbed up as many old bag, expensive stars and tried to make a run at it with his gay little run and gun Gator offense, and how he traded away picks like a madman..Saban has already proved that he he's got a dam good view and philosophy of what you need to do do have success in the NFL. I don't know how good we're gonna be THIS year, but I do know that we're in a WAAAY better situation right now only with the new staff, the cuts, and signings that he's made. He's already stopped the bleeding, and now he's sharpening the axe. You guys are witnessing the begining a rare thing as Saban goes from College Championship to Super Bowl just like Jimmy did.
That is what i wanna hear.Man my friends tear Saben apart.See its good to talk to dolphin fans.

Stinking J-E-T-S fans will try to sell you everything they can to make us look bad, but they even know they're fooling themselves...They're saying.."this is not happening..this is not happening...this is not happening"...All I know is that the Jets are gonna be worse off than last year with the players they've lost while Miami is on the rise.

kingfin said:
That is what i wanna hear.Man my friends tear Saben apart.See its good to talk to dolphin fans.

I hear you. But, as a side note, it's sort of disrespectful to keep calling him by the wrong name...

S - A - B - A - N

infiltrateib said:
I hear you. But, as a side note, it's sort of disrespectful to keep calling him by the wrong name...

S - A - B - A - N

Oh come on...no need to nitpick over Saben's name. I seriously doubt it would bother coach Sabin. Besides a lot of people misspell Sabun's name. :D

Noodle Arm said:
Oh come on...no need to nitpick over Saben's name. I seriously doubt it would bother coach Sabin. Besides a lot of people misspell Sabun's name. :D

Nitpicky to point out someone's misspelling their head coach's 5-letter name?

kingfin said:

Spell check dude... works freaking wonders!

I think Saban will do just fine. He has pro experience and he has a lot of great coaches around him.

Back
Top Bottom