Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities.

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
@jeff_rosen88: Our news partner ch. 5 reporting #Chiefs player apparently killed his girlfriend and then himself this morning

Name not given out yet. Glazer reporting it on twitter as well. Won't give name until family knows

Why Wikipedia should never be used as a source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_Belcher

Belcher became the Chiefs starting Inside Linebacker in the 2011 NFL season. He recorded 87 tackles. 10 tackles less than his 2010 season. Following the 2011 season, Belcher agreed to tender during the offseason. He was re-signed on March 22, 2012, and continued playing for the Chiefs until he killed a bitch, and then himself.

:bobdole:

Rumor has it he shot himself in front of Pioli and Crennel. Crazy ****

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

What a cowardly and selfish act. If it is in fact Belcher, he and his girlfriend had a baby 3 months ago.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Rumor has it he shot himself in front of Pioli and Crennel. Crazy ****

That is a horrible incident to have to witness. The NFL needs to cancel the game with the Panthers.

Rumormill is swirling, now the girlfriend may still be alive but in critical condition.

IFn7W-1.jpg

This is a photo of his GF and daughter. What a tragedy. So sad for the little girl left behind.

Back
Top Bottom