Sad to say, but Kyle Orton is overrated! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sad to say, but Kyle Orton is overrated!

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Well, I went to the PSU/Purdue game yesterday and I can see why people are saying his is overrated. Sure he threw for a bunch of yards and a score(2 picks, 1st two year) but the way he accomplishes it would give almost any QB good numbers. I would say about 90% of his passes are quick outs to the WRs. Only a few times did I see him actually throw it past the Line of Scrimmage. This is the way he gets so many completions and puts up the big numbers. Only a handfull of plays did he throw it over the middle or past the LOS and twice he was picked off.

I just wanted to tell this to the people who are on the Orton bandwagon for our draft pick next year. Going into the weekend I was on the bandwagon, now I am off. Go Leinart!

Fielder is definately much better and underrated. I actually think he;s pretty good and they did still win with a much less talented team than Leinhart.

Noodle Arm said:
Cal's Aaron Rodgers seems to be the most NFL ready QB at this point.
I co-sign to that. Aaron Rodgers is who we need out of this draft. Actually, I prefer Benson and Brown over Orton.

Kyle Orton is NOT a top prospect in my opinion. At best, he's probably the 3rd rated QB.

it's still early...I remember Phillip Rivers when he was 4th best QB in the draft coming up to bowl week....

Back
Top Bottom