Sad truth-Wanny MADE this board..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sad truth-Wanny MADE this board.....

Spinelord

Miami Dolphins-A New Beginning...Again
Reaction score
....Just coming to realize, without DW allowing minicamp and training camp reports, I wouldn't have gotten near as hooked on this board-Ozzy and the rest of you will be missed:shakeno: Hope our spies can get us something of whats going on....:cooldude:

Spinelord said:
....Just coming to realize, without DW allowing minicamp and training camp reports, I wouldn't have gotten near as hooked on this board-Ozzy and the rest of you will be missed:shakeno: Hope our spies can get us something of whats going on....:cooldude:

As long as we win, who needs mini-camp reports?

SkapePhin said:
As long as we win, who needs mini-camp reports?
sorry-getting tired of threads quoting Chiefs.com etc.-hard to be starved for knowledge about the Fins-I might actually have to log off and get a life.....:shakeno:

Spinelord said:

Thanks......

Shoot I was doing this on the net long before Wanny ever came around, but it's ok, now I'll just fish more. I also have a feeling that Saban will lighten up, and make some more practices available for the fans. Not a lot, and with more teaching going on than practicing, but for now it seems he wants to just keep things real close to the vest.

Now if he takes away Training Camps, I'm not going to be all that happy. I could do without reporting them (I only do it for others to read what they cannot see), but I do like to go when the pads are on just to watch, and get up on all of the new Dolphins OnField Gear, and Jersey's..........oh and my favorite part is skipping work. :D

Yeah, I'll miss endlessly refreshing my browser on those minicamp days, waiting for those reports. I suppose it's for the better, but that doesn't make it any less sad.

DiepatriotsDie said:
Yeah, I'll miss endlessly refreshing my browser on those minicamp days, waiting for those reports. I suppose it's for the better, but that doesn't make it any less sad.
I loved the reports also. It will be sad this summer to see less of them this summer. :cry:

Seemed like the common theme last year was "Practice cancelled due to rain".

I guess it's a good thing I joined in august last year. I won't really miss the reports since I didn't read any of them, but I'm sure they were great. Sucks for those that liked them though. Maybe something will change.

byroan said:
I guess it's a good thing I joined in august last year. I won't really miss the reports since I didn't read any of them, but I'm sure they were great. Sucks for those that liked them though. Maybe something will change.
WOW! You are the arcade god!

Nublar7 said:
WOW! You are the arcade god!

:rofl:

Most of the scores aren't really hard to beat once you get the hang of the game. There's a few scores though I won't come close to beating, and right now there's no games that I think I can beat anytime soon.

It's fun though :D

Back
Top Bottom