Safety Malik Hooker visiting Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Safety Malik Hooker visiting Dolphins

Holland does though. They’re not gonna carry both, and because McCain still provides a ton of value in nickel, he’s more likely to be safe.
I do not think that McCain will ever play nickel for us again. He starts, or he is gone.

We brought Coleman in on a low dollar contract to fight it out with Needham.

McCain is too expensive for a back up... or even a nickel.

Another sign that Bobby McCain is heading out the door? Possibly even Rowe? We already have a lot of depth at safety, so this would be a very interesting signing.

Hellz yeah! I know he has had massive injury issues, so I'm probably getting my hopes up with this one. But, I think the sky is the limit for Hooker. This kid was born to play FS. It probably means we lose Bobby McCain, but man, our secondary becomes truly elite if we add Hooker.

Hellz yeah! I know he has had massive injury issues, so I'm probably getting my hopes up with this one. But, I think the sky is the limit for Hooker. This kid was born to play FS. It probably means we lose Bobby McCain, but man, our secondary becomes truly elite if we add Hooker.
I'd be happy with... a solid backup for Holland.

I do not think that McCain will ever play nickel for us again. He starts, or he is gone.

We brought Coleman in on a low dollar contract to fight it out with Needham.

McCain is too expensive for a back up... or even a nickel.
Another interesting point when it comes to the slot.

(To date) Iggy-poo is a boundary-only CB.

If he starts to show out (which I completely expect), we will not be hesitant to insert him on the boundary and let Byron or XMan jump down into the slot whenever we damn well feel like it.

More hookers for all!

When healthy he's really good in coverage.

Another interesting point when it comes to the slot.

(To date) Iggy-poo is a boundary-only CB.

If he starts to show out (which I completely expect), we will not be hesitant to insert him on the boundary and let Byron or XMan jump down into the slot whenever we damn well feel like it.
...and depending on matchups.

Having three boundary corners is a REAL blessing that no one actually has... except us maybe.

I'd be happy with... a solid backup for Holland.
Well if Hooker stays healthy, he's starting over Holland for sure. Realize that when I say that I actually do like Holland quite a bit. But, I was as high on Hooker at FS as I was of Minkah Fitzpatrick at FS ... IMHO the two best FS prospects to come along in 10+ years. Before them, Earl Thomas was the last FS prospect that I really loved.

Back
Top Bottom