Safety Malik Hooker visiting Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Safety Malik Hooker visiting Dolphins

This is an interesting visit.

I have maintained that it would be risky to release McCain before we know what we have in Holland. If Holland face-plants, we'd have no back up plan.

Hooker could be that backup plan. Signing him to a low dollar contract and allowing him to come to camp and compete would REALLY put the heat on McCain.

This is a visit that is very intriguing. Kid is a baller, injuries have derailed his promising start, but there's no doubt the kid can play IF healthy. Thought the Colts gotta steal when they drafted him coming out of OSU. Would love to see him get an opportunity here. Could be a low risk/high reward signing. The last low risk/high reward transaction ended with Wilson being cut in less than a week.... Would hope that Hooker could battle for a roster spot.

This is an interesting visit.

I have maintained that it would be risky to release McCain before we know what we have in Holland. If Holland face-plants, we'd have no back up plan.

Hooker could be that backup plan. Signing him to a low dollar contract and allowing him to come to camp and compete would REALLY put the heat on McCain.
I'm sure the team appreciates the Try Hard Tandem (I've heard them say as much on many occasions), it's time to get two actual good, young, talented Safeties back there.

Byron Jones, Xavien Howard, the rest of the team, and us, the fans, deserve it.

I'm glad Grier/Flo realize it as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom