Safety Malik Hooker visiting Dolphins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Safety Malik Hooker visiting Dolphins

Being a leader doesnt outweigh being a liability on the field, especially at 5 mill. How does it look when your “leader” is the weakest in the secondary and probably entire defense?
So many inaccuracies here.

I will help make your I'll fated argument for you.

His cap hit this season is $7.14M.

Last season he was probably the 3rd or 4th most important member of the defense because he was the only guy who could play center field.

Cleary the FO is dedicating resources at the position currently because we are relatively cap strapped.

But again I will say this. The only time he missed all year was against KC and we gave up two splash TDs w/o him. Not a coincidence.

Plus you are missing the biggest factor in retaining him. He was the communicator of the back end and one of our few vet leaders. This matters in real football, not in the madden simulation going on in your head.

By all means. Follow all of the FH narratives like a sheep.

So many inaccuracies here.

I will help make your I'll fated argument for you.

His cap hit this season is $7.14M.

Last season he was probably the 3rd or 4th most important member of the defense because he was the only guy who could play center field.

Cleary the FO is dedicating resources at the position currently because we are relatively cap strapped.

But again I will say this. The only time he missed all year was against KC and we gave up two splash TDs w/o him. Not a coincidence.

Plus you are missing the biggest factor in retaining him. He was the communicator of the back end and one of our few vet leaders. This matters in real football, not in the madden simulation going on in your head.

By all means. Follow all of the FH narratives like a sheep.
Just looked it up, him being cut saves us 5.7 so I was actually being kind by 700k. Your only argument is that kc game,
That doesnt for a second change my mind. I can think of plenty of games where he was the liability. Ive been calling this guy out since rookie year if you want to bother looking at my history. He sucked as nickle, he sucked as centerfielder. Just because he was the only who could play center, does not mean he’s good at it? I’ll give you the communicator part, he was good at that on a team where noone else was apparently. That helped him keep a spot, someone else needs to step up in that role. Yeah im following the narrative when I feel like i’m in the minority with him. Weak arguments respectfully

I see many people here want to keep McCain and/or Rowe. Well, Flores is not happy with the secondary and that's why they got Coleman and now drafted Holland after drafting Iggy and Jones last year and now they're talking to MH. That should tell you something. It's not up to us to decide what the team will do but from here it seems to me every safety should not be feeling too comfy right.

Probably just kicking tires in case of injury. Doing their due dillegence and seeing where he is health wise

Back
Top Bottom