Safety Musical Chairs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Safety Musical Chairs

Who's lining up with Tebucky Jones at Safety ????

• Tebucky and Tillman

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Tebucky and Bua

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Tebucky and Akins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tebucky and Rookie

Votes: 18 31.6%

• Total voters

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
Have u guys noticed that we've been through 4 starting safeties in the last few years. No consistent Safety play really hurts when you have a weak Run Stopping Defense. Let's hope all is well next season cuz look at the scrubs we've had back there.....

Brian Walker went to Detroit
Brock Marion went to Detroit (Pro Bowler My A$$)
Sammy Knight went to the Chiefs
Arturo Freeman got Released

We're starting fresh this year so who do you guys want to see on the field next season????

First off, Atkins was brought in last year for ST, nothing more. Plus, he might retire due to his injury.

Our starting safeties will probably be Jones and Bell (depending on what we do in the draft)

First Off, I know Atkins is A SPECIAL TEAMER, that's why he's 3rd on the POLL !!! You never know if someone gets injured he might play right??? Eddie Moore and Pope got playing time right? They were "ST" too.

First of all.... as Saban said "we don't even have a depth chart yet really.... we have never had the players on the practice field".....

Jones and Bullocks (draft)

tartan y fronts said:
i always liked brock.

yeah, brock was awesome, what a ballhawk. im dissappointed that dolfans can rip the guy, all he did was make plays.

Safety play next year is going to be crucial if we lose Surtain. I'm not sold on Reggie Howard AT ALL. And Will Poole, honestly lets wait and see.

BIGRED11 said:
our deffense is going to be fabulous next year

And exactly why is that???? What do we have to say they're going to be fabulous? Right now, with the exception of Bell, who I think is a good S, if he can stay healthy, who do we have? P. Surtain may or maynot be with the team, S. Madison is getting older, Hopefully T. Bo and Chester are healthy enough. New LB, new Defenses, I'm not sure in year 1 this won't be confusing to them.

BROCK WAS NOT GREAT.....he was DECENT. Not many safeties had the luxury of having a Madison/Surtain combo on the outside.

Back
Top Bottom