Safety Musical Chairs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Safety Musical Chairs

Who's lining up with Tebucky Jones at Safety ????

• Tebucky and Tillman

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Tebucky and Bua

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Tebucky and Akins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tebucky and Rookie

Votes: 18 31.6%

• Total voters
no offense... but bua is not gna start for us for a number of reasons. The most important being that he is a SS and so is Tebucky.

I believe that Bell will start alongside Tebucky.

i think we draft a solid rookie (james butler baby, woooo!!!!) to bring him and and compete with bell, that way we can get a some who wins the job at Fs to play alongside jones...

Remember that Tillman was brought in b/c Bell aint gonna be the man

tillman is a special teams guy who has "potential"......no way in hell he starts....
he might even be cut come preseason........i think bell could start, and shoul get a chance to prove it at least......i still think we need a 3rd-4th round insurance pick on a safety however....

I would pick Jones and Bell. Maybe Freeman will re-sign with us so we can have some experience at the FS position. No one else seems to be snapping him up and he did have key plays in the Pats game.

Yep its either Bell or draft pick, I really doubt Freeman its resigning. And Tillman its older and even less experieced than Bell.

Dont bad mouth Brock he was a great player.

he was the General of our team and provided us w/ great awarness and speed.

Anthony3454 said:
How can you forget Bell?
Easy to forget when you stay on IR! Won't last a season,:shakeno: haven't since Junior Year in college.

I think that Bell is going to be great if he can stay healthy he has a history of injuries. I really like the guy though and hope that he can step up and play some ball. He is a great athlete I have read many articles that talk about his athleticism.

I don't see how you can say our safeties have been lacking the last few years. Since we've had Marion we've been fine at FS. I also thought Sammy Knight did a good job a SS. I only saw him slip a few times. He was a good hitter and had 4 ints this year. How can you say Brock Marion wasn't a pro-bowler?

One4theThumb said:
yeah, brock was awesome, what a ballhawk. im dissappointed that dolfans can rip the guy, all he did was forget to help on the deep routes.

FIXED

Back
Top Bottom