Safety Patrick McMorris | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Safety Patrick McMorris

3rd Safety and Special Teamer.

I had him in my mock last night... I think in this spot. (Though I listed a couple).

I thought they might look at a guy with 'roller coaster film'.
To me, that sounded like... he can be very good... or very bad.

With a late 6th, there's no risk. You make the pick and hope for the very good... after coaching.

Seems he didnt test. Nfl net had him projected to be not drafted, but espn seemed to think the pick was ok. He's gonna be a roster bubble guy and probably needs to shine in special teams to make it

YxbxdJ.gif

Proverbial training camp fodder. His best hope is that he shows something for the PS.

I’ll never complain about a late 6th player or position. But there’s a couple guys I would have taken there. There’s some talent and flash there with McNorris and that’s all you can really ask for this late.

Another nobody. I suppose maybe he sticks on special teams but even that may be expecting too much. 6th rounder so nothing to lose.

Well, I suppose they didn't just pull his name out of a hat. Somebody in the front office or coaching staff ( Crossman?) liked him. Best of luck and welcome to Miami, dude!

EDIT: Read in another thread that our scouts were banging the table for this guy when it was time for us to pick so Grier took him.

Back
Top Bottom