Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Jamaal Brimmer, UNLV

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Junior Rosegreen, Auburn

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Oshiomogho Atogwe, Stanford

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters
I think we'll address Linebacker next year. LB pool this year is below par.

as I said in my mock draft, I'd like to see us grab Marviel Underwood from San Diego State on day 2. He may be short, but he's the fastest safety in the draft, and is also good in both coverage, and run support.

I will be making another poll later including more choices can you guys give me 13 options(the other 2 will be "Other" and "We will pick 2 safeties")

BocaHighQB said:
I will be making another poll later including more choices can you guys give me 13 options(the other 2 will be "Other" and "We will pick 2 safeties")

You can make the whole poll multiple answers. People can pick two of whoever is on the poll.

The Lobos and he is a Finheaven member.:D He would be our insider!!!!

you guys do have tebucky projected as playing at SS right? his natural position. you know, a heavy hitter who can cause fumbles and isnt a ballhawk per se....you all dont actually think hell be our starting FS right???
another thing, its a pipe dream to think that bullocks or pool will fall to us. carolina desperately needs a Fs, as do san diego and dallas, along with houston too. thomas davis is obviously the num. 1 safety if he is projected there. i believe either pool or bullocks will be gone before the end of round one to either san diego or atlanta (although i think atlanta will go dt or ot). then in round two, the next will go, or both will go in round 2. In the third, we will have our chance to pick from the next tier of FS (butler, atogwe, fuller) with possibly one of those gone. a player who might help us is brandon browner, who many people have tabbed as a S or CB, hopefully a team takes him as a S, in which case hell go ahead of either pool or bullocks. after all is said in done, i think butler in the 3rd would be a nice pickup(we might even be able to trade down, get an extra 4th or 5th and get either butler, atogwe, or fuller in the mid/end of the 3rd) or pray that atogwe will be there in the 4th, but i doubt it.
please respond, particularlty on where you see t-jones lining up, SS or FS.....

oh and another thing, we arent picking up ernest shazor. people here are enamoured with him for some reason. he is painfully slow, and after his proday he fell out of the first day for sure....anyone who is thinking well pick him up if we get a second should be treated for help.....beside, he is an SS, and we already have an SS (jones).....note it, you will not hear the name Ernest Shazor be called out during the first day of the draft...

Back
Top Bottom