Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Jamaal Brimmer, UNLV

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Junior Rosegreen, Auburn

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Oshiomogho Atogwe, Stanford

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters
Junior Rosegreen has been seen MANY times on highlight reels for big hits so that opens peoples eyes especially the hit where he absolutely laid out 2nd round prospect reggie Brown(WR Georgia) It was amazing. And also while i was researching safeties i didnt realize Browner could play Safety thats why he is not on there but thanks for the insight

cool, a big hitter.....idk, for me i think we definitely should get butler or otogwe or even fuller possibly in the third....

thomas davis is SUCH a big hitter,he has potential, i would love to see him in aqua!!

He was on one of the best defenses in the country but(for some reason) when he was injured they weren't even the best defense in Georgia(no knock on GA Tech) My point is even one of the best defenses in the country werent as good without him, which is saying something, Georgia has been underrated for the past 3 years and so have there players look for Gibson, Davis, Brown, Thurman. and Green to have an impact on the NFL. O Yeah i forgot the most underrated player in the draft David Pollack. DROTY hands down guarenteed is goin to one of the big 3 Georgia players(Thurman, Pollack, Davis)

davis was being projected as a top ten pick about 5-6 weeks ago (before lions got kennedy). He was really really high on mayne peoples board. Now many people have him as an OLB, dropping hm to around 17, 18ish. most mocks have him around there, a couple have him all the way down to green bay, and i even saw one the other day on some site (forgot the name) that had him go in the second round. I dont know too much about him, but from his size, his speed (he isnt too fast, but i still think he will be able to play as a great safety in the NFL) and his stats, plus the teams out there, i think hell go #13 to houston. houston has a weak secondary. So unless barron falls all the way to 13 (in which case theyll probably pick up barron instead) davis should be gone by 13, with carolina just behind ready tosnatch him up.....
lol, its funny how a combine can make someone a star (brown, jerome mathis, khalif barnes) and kill many others......(clarett, shazor, davis a bit with his slow time, and many, many others....)

anyway, on a different topic.....what do you guys think of james butler? how well do you think he could play alongside T-Jones in our secondary?
http://www.draftshowcase.com/JamesButler.htm
lol, look at who they compare him to in the beginning.....i think he could be a star (the bio on him is pretty old, no one considers him a 1st-2nd rounder with the emergence of pool and bullocks, but he is still a mid 3rd-early 4th kind of guy....)
hers another one that might be a bit fresher
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/playerprofiles/s/jamesbutler.html
and another one just in case.....
http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/Profiles/jamesbutlerprofile.htm

many mocks that are made are either 1 round mocks, or 3 round mocks, with the occasional 7 round made by the huddle report, draft showcase, and other sites. the norm are 1 and 3, and on many three round mocks (like nfldraftcountdown.coms mock which was updated today) they dont have james butler there. after day 1 is over, we are going to have the whole night to look at whoever we want come day two, seeing as to how we pick third in round four. my rational is that we can go safety here and pick up a good prospect. the 4pers have toooooooooooo many holes to fill, and they have mike rumph swithing over to Fs anyway. Clevelands got earl little, but they could go SS here or earlier. point is, we could spend the whole night looking after day 1 looking at whos left and take whoever we want, especially if we are looking FS (fuller butler or atogwe will be their, for sure one, probably two, hopefully all three but thats sketchy)

Oshimogo is to slow, I would love to see Donte be our FS.

Most likely scenario we will end up with bullocks, I don't know much about the guy in fact I don't know any about the guy, but If we can get him in the third round we will most likely take him.

bullocks is not going to be around in the 3rd, and nicholson plays SS, and is well suited to plat SS instead of switching to FS.....

Do you think we'll go after a SS type that plays up near the line since thats what we have in Tebucky Jones? Or will we go more towards a FS, and if so what type of FS? A guy that can cover a lot of ground or someone that is able to read and react quickly? Depending on what type of guy we get, I like Brodney Pool or Vincent Fuller at FS.

OurHeartAndSoul said:
Do you think we'll go after a SS type that plays up near the line since thats what we have in Tebucky Jones? Or will we go more towards a FS, and if so what type of FS? A guy that can cover a lot of ground or someone that is able to read and react quickly? Depending on what type of guy we get, I like Brodney Pool or Vincent Fuller at FS.

you answered your own question....lol....why would we go after one when we already have one.....:)

i agree with fuller and pool ,although pool would require a second at worst, he might go to Sd or Atl in the first......

hmmmm, still no feedback for my boy james butler.... bunch of links up top....

OurHeartAndSoul said:
James Butler doesn't sound too bad, but I don't get why people are suggesting guys like Shazor and Jones when we don't have a spot for them with Tebucky Jones. Another guy to look at is Gerald Sensabough from North Carolina.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/playerprofiles/s/geraldsensabaugh.html

lol i dont get it either....

ive heard a lot from this kid over the past week, id never heard of him before his proday, but hes looking like a real stud as well......id be glad with him in the 4th for sure....

Back
Top Bottom