• Junior Rosegreen, Auburn

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Oshiomogho Atogwe, Stanford

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters

BocaHighQB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Which rookie Safety do you think will be drafted by the dolphins?

I hope we draft both Shazor and Bullocks. Yeah its highly unlikely, but very possible. We could do Shazor in the 2nd if we get one from trading down or Surtain, and Bullocks in the 3rd.

I voted for Oshiomogho Atogwe, Stanford since nobody else will...and c'mon how the heck do you scream go Oshiomogho Atogwe great int Oshiomogho Atogwe run Oshiomogho Atogwe woo hoo....:lol:

nando03 said:
I hope we draft both Shazor and Bullocks. Yeah its highly unlikely, but very possible. We could do Shazor in the 2nd if we get one from trading down or Surtain, and Bullocks in the 3rd.

That would be nice.

nando03 said:
It would be great to have both but when you think of it we have way to many needs to pick 2 safeties

FinFrenzy said:
I voted for Oshiomogho Atogwe, Stanford since nobody else will...and c'mon how the heck do you scream go Oshiomogho Atogwe great int Oshiomogho Atogwe run Oshiomogho Atogwe woo hoo....:lol:
two words... Adewale Ogunleye

Atari Bigby its not on the list I like him and I like Donte even more but I dont think he will fall low enough.

Joey 22 said:
Atari Bigby its not on the list I like him and I like Donte even more but I dont think he will fall low enough.

That's what I was going to say, where is Bigby?? or at least add other b/c there are alot of other safties in college football........

BocaHighQB said:
It would be great to have both but when you think of it we have way to many needs to pick 2 safeties

I think Safety is one of our biggest needs besides RB. What do we need more. Assuming AJ is going to be Starter. I've taken care of 2 other positions before the 2 safeties.

Edwards WR
Fason RB
Shazor SS
Bullocks FS

Draft for Depth after that meaning: CB, DT, maybe QB(McPherson if available in 4th). What else do you think we need. O-line draft will be next year.

You need to have more then one choice. I want to pick Both Shazor and Bullocks

sorry for double post.

Back
Top Bottom