Sage is better | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sage is better

idaho said:
Sage Feely and Henson are all in the same boat. To young and inexperianced to tell which is going to make it. Problem is only one football.
Actually since Henson is on another team there are 2 footballs:D

fellows said:
My god we could get the same play from sage and a better arm if we resign sage and i would have rather spent our 2005 on Henson who has the freaking tools to be a good QB unlike AJ who has a worst arm then Jay fielder yeah he does worst arm then Jay fielder i bet AJ couldnt throw a ball more then 30 yard what a joke this team and our settling for crappy qb's is a joke. Imma call 560 as soon as they start the dolphins talk. what 506 QAM number again??!?
I really hope that this post is supposed to be sarcastic. You think AJ can't throw the ball 30 yards??? that Fiedler has a better arm??? Maybe you should try watching some games before you come in here and make yourself look like an a$$

It's obvious Feeley has a better arm than Fiedler, but that's not really saying much

There's alot we can say about Feeley's shortcomings, but in my opinion, they are all mental mistakes which I really hope are due to inexperience. But one positive that we can say with certainty is that he does have one hell of an arm.

BizarroAndres said:
Thats a badass quote in your sig

Thanks! Jules rules; would Butch have managed to blow Vincent away if Jules had still been around? I think not.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Nice, well thought out post filled with plenty of facts to back up your opinion..... :shakeno: :shakeno:

You'd have more credibility if you could spell the name of the player you're slamming.

WORST POST EVER
Who cares how he spelled Feeley, we get the point

If Sage was any good, he'd be starting... Did he start for Washington? Did he start for Wanny? Is he starting for Bates? Nope.. Think about the Lucas stinger in Green Bay on monday night.. Sage got the chance to play a series before halftime.

fellows said:
Imma call 560 as soon as they start the dolphins talk. what 506 QAM number again??!?

Make sure you call during Hank's show.

For some reason the coaching staff doesn't trust Rosenfels enough to let him play. Feeley was banged, bruised and hammered, could barely stand and yet there he is behind center. If ever there was a time to have a look at Sage that was it and I was shocked that the switch wasn't made. There has to be a reason but I can't imagine what it is especially in view of the fact that this whole season is out the window anyway.

TerryTate said:
How can u say Sage is better when you have never seen the man play more than 5 snaps in a regular season game? let alone get a START?!?!?!

He could be better but we may never know...
EXACTLY!!!! Hard to say a guy is good or not when he has never played.

Pope Shula XIV said:
Nope. Not the case at all. Although I was a bit alarmed initially when we traded our 2nd round pick for Philly's 3rd string QB, I wanted Feeley to succeed because Jay Fiedler was not getting the job done. After watching him consistently make bad decisions and not learn from them, it has become very clear that Feeley doesn't have the game smarts to be a winning quarterback in the NFL. Unfortunately, he isn't going to become the QB he was billed to be.

See this is what I hate, 1- staing opinions as fact, 2 - hypocritically talking about Henson and Eli needing more time, yet saying Feeley should have blossomed already. We pointed out Henson and Eli since one was the #1 pick and the other many of teh minority said we should have traded for instead of AJ. Both are on better teams, yet still struggling and yet they would be betetr options here THIS year. Makes no sense. It is ok for someone you like to struggle and have growing pains, but since you dont want AJ he needs to be Marino esque, right?

Read some articles in teh sentinel, read chambers quotes. He was one pulling for Jay early on and is now squarely in AJ's camp and was before Jay went out. Kosar who I guarentee knows more about qbs than you and I put together and then some, says AJ looks like he will be good. Marino said he has talent and is a tough player, so he needs time. Trestman said he will become a very good starting qb. So pardon me if I donmt take your opinion as fact.

DonShula84 said:
Actually since Henson is on another team there are 2 footballs:D
Way to set the record straight. One football in texas and one in florida. Point is cann't play more than one qb at a time. Pick your poison and let him make his mistakes and let him grow.

How about letting Sage play a game just to see if he has potential? Then go from there. If he shows up, keep him for a back up, if not then get a vet in here (ie..Kitna or whom ever you like) to help AJ out and still have a decent back up incase our line doesn't improve next year! We have nothing to lose this year by letting Sage start one game, do we?

Back
Top Bottom