sage rosenfels | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sage rosenfels

chambers09

Practice Squad
Reaction score
remember the game last year that he started he had over 200 yards passing. what do u guys think about this guys chances are of getting a higher job in the QB spot.

slim to none did you forget the 1 td and 3 int's?(maybe it was 2 but still)

Gadsden86 said:
slim to none did you forget the 1 td and 3 int's?(maybe it was 2 but still)

In Sage's defense, it was against a BALTIMORE defense that was fighting for the playoffs.

Who knows with Sage....... I feel he's got the talent to play in this league, but I have no clue if we'll ever get to find out if he really can. My biggest fear is that he never gets past 3rd string here, and goes elsewhere and lights it up

i was there, i thought he had an okay game, he almost brought us back from behind, plus that 70 yard strike to cc on the first play was amazing. we should put him in in hail mary situations, hes got the arm....

that ravens team didnt even have ray lewis playin in the game. imagine if he did play. it would of been a nightmare for sage.

If he wins the job than i'll guess Aj would be number 3. I don't know what to get from him, but if he does win the job i'll have the same confidence in him I would have Feeley/Gus, because he won the job. I think most Dolfans would agree that Aj winning the job would be the best for the franchise long-term, because it'll end the arguement whether the team needs to draft a Qb, and if Sage wins the job people will probably make the arguement that Aj was not a good practice player, but whatever. I want the best player for the job, and who that is I don't know, i'm gonna guess it'll turn out to be Gus for the short-term, and the long-term solution is playing college ball this season.

I think we should give him a fair chance. I just don't know if he is better than any one of the other QB's

I think Rosenfels played much better and showed a better understanding of the new system than Feeley during the minicamp 2 weeks ago. However, I think Feeley will be the backup over Rosenfels because he now does have more experience.

Frerotte will be the starter, no doubt.

chambers09 said:
remember the game last year that he started he had over 200 yards passing. what do u guys think about this guys chances are of getting a higher job in the QB spot.

Yeah and that was against Baltimore. Feeley can't throw 200 yards on the Cardinals.

im sure saban studied the tape of that game and every other game from last year...if sage is the best than he will play...i think frerotte will ultimately win the starting job because of his knowledge of the offense...

I think Sage could actually thrive in Linehan's vertical passing game. He's got the arm as has been stated he just doesn't seem to cease the moment when he gets his chance.

Back
Top Bottom