Saints fans! still going to san diego? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints fans! still going to san diego?

zsonka

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Where are these guys that talked about the superbowl after week 3. and how great duece is and why ricky isn't as good as Duece.

ricky should have stayed in the game and they NEVER should abandon the running game. 4 straight quarters of it even if your down by 8........ the phins will be giving the aints our first rounder next year.

but the saints are no superbowl team, letting the Lions put whoop ass on them ..But you were here when you were 3-0...

the phins stunk with taylor in a brace and surtain out... Our two top defenders in my opinion, as far as changing a game...
trent green had the game of his LIFE according to most analysts.

feidler is not consistent when pressured and taking Ricky out, made it worse. plus he is a bruiser blocking people and a constant threat, even on screens......i personally love those screens to him..... who about you saints fans ...... you like those screen pAsSes..............

so i look forward to what you guys have to say about your team this week.......

phins favored by 3...............sunday ........ Surtain should be back.

Surtain got hurt saving the phins against manning and it was just enough......

Nice to see you Dolphins fans aren't in denial anymore about Ricky and his fumbling. I don't remember seeing any 19-0 posts from the Saints fans. Super Bowl posts? Well now, that's a different story. There will always be Super Bowl posts from fans, until they are eliminated from the playoffs.

One other thing. How many passes has Ricky dropped so far. No one seems to be keeping count.

How can you talk smack about the Saints simply losing? Was it not the almighty Miami Dolphins getting stomped at Arrowhead? They are both 3-1.

Don't listen to a fool like Zconka...
The Saints are a good team...however the trend that i'd be worried about is getting down early...You're not going to come back from a 20 pt deficit every week...I really like Aaron Brooks and Deuce is capable of replacing Ricky in your offense...The big question mark that was exposed by the Lions is the CB postion...That has to be a concern...
I predicted the Saints to go 9-7...With what i've seen they could go 10-6...However lack of experience will certainly fall them in the playoffs..I could be wrong but its my opinion..:goof:

Detroit hmm didnt ricky run for over 100yards against them??? How did deuce do??? Not too mention a victory...

Just End The Season...
I cant believe jets fans are still showing up....
I'd hide if i were you...I can understand Saints fans having an argument but jets fans ????
30-3
jetssuck:

The Saints are a very good team, and even though they lost to Detroit (they overlooked them just like we overlooked KC), I still think they are one of the best teams in the NFC.

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
Don't listen to a fool like Zconka...
The big question mark that was exposed by the Lions is the CB postion...That has to be a concern...
I predicted the Saints to go 9-7...With what i've seen they could go 10-6...However lack of experience will certainly fall them in the playoffs..I could be wrong but its my opinion..:goof:

The weak secondary we already knew about. You add to it the Saints are banged up in their secondary. The "REAL" problem, on defense, was that the Saints D didn't get a pass rush against the Lions. If the Front 7 don't get a pass rush, the Saints secondary is going to get toasted. That, specifically, is what got exposed vs the Lions.

The Saints are a solid team. They're not perfect, but they'll make the playoffs. I still can't believe that the Lions beat them. BTW, most Saints fans have enough class not to create some Ricky v.s. Deuce contest.

Originally posted by booyeah_
The Saints are a solid team. They're not perfect, but they'll make the playoffs. I still can't believe that the Lions beat them. BTW, most Saints fans have enough class not to create some Ricky v.s. Deuce contest.

Was kinda spooky how their stats were almost identical this weekend, both rushing and receiving stats.

Back
Top Bottom