Saints fans... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints fans...

jbond

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
I moved to New Orleans about 1 1/2 years ago so I thoroughly enjoy these sites as it keeps me updated on my 'phins. I just wanted to say that most Saints fans are pretty cool but I had a blast last night at the game! I couldn't believe how they all hate Ricky so much. It was too funny....the general thoughts go like this.....

'Ricky is a fairy (or whatever'.....

"Well, he did better then Deuce so don't be mad"

'He sucks, he's a f-ggot' etc.

"Let's see, he didn't play well for you, you don't like him, so what do you care if he's gone? you got 2 first round draft picks you should be happy rather then filled full of hate....oh, that's right, you are just mad at his success and that he didn't do it while he was here"

"f--- you fishfan' etc. blah blah"

yeah whatever.....me and my wife had a blast and loved rubbing in the game to the few rude fans we met in the stands. It was hilarious! I actually had one guy in the bathroom (noticing my jersey) tell me that Ricky was queer (so we went through the usual argument) and he had nothing to say after it (see above) other then "He needs to cut his hair and get rid of the dreads" to which I asked him if he was going to judge a man based upon his hair, although he was the leading rusher for the NFL las year, that he belongs back in the 1700s and to move back to his louisiana plantation. He told me (sarcastically) that I was such an enlightended 'd--khead' and I just laughed at him and told him to get a life. What a trip these people are. It's amazing how the average Saints fan is full of hate for Ricky. I guess it's just cuz they wish they had him producing for them rather then the 'fish.

It was weird watching a game in the dome, with AC. I felt like I was watching the TV at a local bar or something.

I'm not a fan of Domes either.

Saints are just pissed cause their loud mouth RB couldn't back up what he said. Which was something like he's gonna beat out Ricky for yards last year.

THAT STADUIM WAS SO EMPTY THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED...

WE HAD NOSEBLEED SEATS BUT SNUCK IN AND GOT GREAT SEATS...

Cool. Keep fighting the good fight. :up:

Welcome to Finheaven Jbond! Glad to meet ya! Sometimes jack-asses in Pro Player Stadium(Miami) act like fools to the same fan base. Go figure that one out for me cause it doesn't make sense. Now when Jets or Bills fans come down here and start trouble, we will fight and there is no compromise. I have respect tho' for anyone that will wear their favorite team's jersey in any stadium they visit.

Back
Top Bottom