Saints not picking up Cesar Ruiz 5th year Option | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints not picking up Cesar Ruiz 5th year Option

I think we just need to face out that 2020 was a bad draft year. Particularly for certain draft positions. I was looking at old draft classes and I think Iggy might be the best first round CB in that class. Lol

I love Robert Hunt, he’s is the only offensive lineman we have taken outside of the first round that ever panned out for us in like 20 years. Hope we find a way to keep him next year.
Being a 2nd rounder how does it work on 5th year option is it not in his contract ?

He's been okay, better than Eich for sure, but not great. He really needs a team to use him as a center instead of a guard, but that won't happen in NO with McCoy there

There are many first rounders from that draft that are not getting 5 year option picked up. Covid maybe affecting the scouting that year. Anyways we are not only ones who haves messed up first rounders.
What a draft that was. Stuff of legend!

Now Arizona has declined the option on Isaiah Simmons.

Hell... I remember being told that we HAD to draft this guy, he was gonna be the next Ed Reed. That argument went on for weeks.

Now Arizona has declined the option on Isaiah Simmons.

Hell... I remember being told that we HAD to draft this guy, he was gonna be the next Ed Reed. That argument went on for weeks.
I'd still be quite interested in him.

I'd still be quite interested in him.
How do you see him now? As a Baker replacement or as the Safety that many here thought he would be?
...and how much would you be willing to pay him?

On that note, Isiah Simmons’s 5th year isn’t being picked up either.

Looks like we can retire ragging on the Igbinoghene pick. They really didn’t like what they were looking at across the board.

Iggy hasnt even sniffed the field at times over UDFAs. He seems way worse than Simmons and Ruiz and pretty much everyone else that year. Even AJ the other bust we have gotten to see plenty of.

Back
Top Bottom