Saints Played excellent defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints Played excellent defense

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind here. Saints played great D. they played the pass and the run to the tee! they played pass defense on first downs too. it seemed to me that the LB's were excellent in coverage(they are going to need that against 49ers and Rams).the same as a patriot defense in there last night, same concept.
I was very impressed with NO D. Norman Hand was phenomenal. back to his pro bowl form. this was good for Nails to see cus it will tell him he has alot of work to do yet and he cant take anything for granted. another thing to keep in mind is that NO looked bad against the TExans and they defenitely wanted to prove something last night. this game meant more for them than it did for us with no practice time or rest and switching personel. thats all this game chalks up to! time to move on! get to work!:monkey:

I totally agree..then we will probably go and beat the Texans..(not necessarily), but we will probably play better..because this is our dress rehersal....Which will make last night's game mean nothing since the Saints lost to the Texans..Time for the team to practice and correct mistakes..I said from Monday, we probaly wouldn't see no improvements this Thursday because the Team hasn't had a chance to work out Monday's mistakes.

Well thanks finfan.

None of you need to worry about RW though. He never looks stellar in preseason.

BTW... although we do play the 49ers once this season, the Lambs and 49ers are no longer in our division. The lucky bastages!!!

Originally posted by St. Fan
Well thanks finfan.

None of you need to worry about RW though. He never looks stellar in preseason.

BTW... although we do play the 49ers once this season, the Lambs and 49ers are no longer in our division. The lucky bastages!!!

holy crap! i forgot about that! wow, now i have to change my opinion about the aints! hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom