Saints Safety Kenny Vaccaro Visiting | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints Safety Kenny Vaccaro Visiting

here's the real reason why we want 17 guys on the roster that can play SS...........at last they'll be able to say our defense is "STRONG"

I also heard a rumor we might play 3 QB's at the same time so that the defense doesn't know who's trowing it or where the passes are coming from

Keep on mind that we always seem to bring in players that didn't do very good with their last team and our FO think that those players will do better for us

....and it has rarely worked out for us.

He's a SS. Could be due diligence, or could be that we are putting McDonald/KV in the "Mark Barron" role. Would go with the theme that we want more athletic LB corps.

I think this post NAILED it!!!!!

He is DEFINITELY a SS not a Free safety.

The rap against him when he entered the draft turned out to be 100% true.

So just thinking outside the box here.....any chance we are working a trade for Jones?

So just thinking outside the box here.....any chance we are working a trade for Jones?
I doubt it. I think the thought would be to use him as more of a Swiss army knife type player, he is very versatile and can provide depth at slot cb, strong safety, and free Safety. I don't think they want to be in the same position they were last year with our terrible depth at safety.

Back
Top Bottom