Saints Safety Kenny Vaccaro Visiting | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints Safety Kenny Vaccaro Visiting

He's probably mulling over the offer. They would have said if he signed, or if a contract was offered by now

I watch the Saints a lot and Vaccarro is a decent strong safety, but he sucks in coverage despite his ability to create turnovers. He blows a ton of assignments and got chewed up by Sean Payton several times. He looked a lot better once paired with Marcus Williams. Lattimore saved his *** quite a bit last season. How would he fit in here? We already have two strong safeties. We already experimented with a strong safety at free safety, and Adam Gase himself told us how that worked out.

I don't get this FO at all. I don't understand their direction. If you want the missing piece in the secondary, it's either Fitzpatrick/James at 11, Reid at 42, or Bates III at 73. There are no longer options remaining in FA that would be an upgrade over T.J. -- even though T.J. himself is a below average player when forced to play out of position.
This front office is lost and clueless but hey Tannbum has connections and ends up in.a position he does not deserve kind of like some politicians we all know.

Im surprised no one said can James play guard. Lol

Back
Top Bottom