Saints | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
anyone going to the Saints game on 10/30/05?

if so, are u tailgating?

OOOOOOooooofff Course!!!

But have you ever been to the Superdome? There is no place to tailgate. :shakeno:

A friend of mine is from New Orleans and he always points out how they have no tailgating.

On a sidenote, I'd like to tailgate the girl in your avatar.
I'm sorry, that was the best sexual reference I could come up with. She really is gorgeous though.

I'll definitely be there, but, as mentioned above, there is no tailgating.

OG54 said:
anyone going to the Saints game on 10/30/05?

if so, are u tailgating?

No, but if that picture in your avatar is your wife, why don't you two come over for a nice dinner? If you're busy, just send her over. ;)

dolphan north said:
No, but if that picture in your avatar is your wife, why don't you two come over for a nice dinner? If you're busy, just send her over. ;)

Dude, calm down. What if that is his wife? That's being pretty forward, don't you think?

dolphan north said:

You said the same EXACT thing in the "suspensions" thread. Why dont you write some posts that have some kind of meaning to them instead of trying to boost up ur post count with crap like this.

Dolfan99 said:
You said the same EXACT thing in the "suspensions" thread. Why dont you write some posts that have some kind of meaning to them instead of trying to boost up ur post count with crap like this.

Hah, you're right! I went and checked and it was the EXACT same thing! I wonder if he even bothered typing it out a second time or if he just copy + pasted it. I love the fact that he doesn't even give a crap though that it could be the dude's wife. Not gonna stop him from a little internet macking time!

kingnate85 said:
Hah, you're right! I went and checked and it was the EXACT same thing! I wonder if he even bothered typing it out a second time or if he just copy + pasted it. I love the fact that he doesn't even give a crap though that it could be the dude's wife. Not gonna stop him from a little internet macking time!

Sigh. The fact I did it twice was supposed to be part of the humour of it. I believe it's an actress althouhg her name escapes me. I'm totally in love with my own wife (who's very pretty in my opinion), and even she would find the humour in the posts. Man, everyone (well you two anyway) took that the wrong way. :shakeno:

I do not care about boosting my count. What's the point of a high count? Do we get paid some money when we hit a thousand or something?

Anyway, as you three fight over what's wrong or what's right in the eyes of finheaven community...
I will say this, me and 3 other Dol-Fans will be at the Saints game that I know of... Me .... Father ... and my 2 uncles.
I would love to meet up before kick off ... ME AQUA and DolphinDevil, maybe even snap some pics of us all to post up on here or something !
I already have my tickets, Section 116 8th row from the field.

kingnate85 said:
Dude, calm down. What if that is his wife? That's being pretty forward, don't you think?
I'm pretty sure that is Terry Hatcher, so I doubt it is actually his wife.:rolleyes:
If it is, however, she get paid enough to deal with stuff like that. Hell, her career depends on it.

Yes the Desperate Houswives show. That's the one. I knew she was famous. Man..... And you'll notice, the guy involved OG54 didn't seem to care. He didn't say anything so I guess it's not ...nevermind. Enough hijacking the New Orleans thread. Sorry New Orleans thread guy.

dolphan north said:
Yes the Desperate Houswives show. That's the one. I knew she was famous. Man.....

Who gives a $HIT who that woman is...

All of you Dolfans who are close/ semi-close to the New Orleans metro area, ...

Plan on meeting up with me on October 30th!!!!

I know there are a few fellow Dolfans and a few Saints fans who I plan on having a beer....or nine with before kickoff.

PM me, or respond to this.

It's gonna be a lot of fun.

Go Fins baby!

Back
Top Bottom