sal salsburry is dissing surtain on espn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sal salsburry is dissing surtain on espn

thanks for your input guys . iam hearing more now so i am calmed down. but when these assclowns snub the fins i go on the warpath somewhat . now they are talking about how Alexander and edge wont be traded due to the depth at rb in this draft. which we all knew anyways.

i sure wished we had two first rd picks like the vikings and the chargers. oh well what the hell the dolphins will return to glory soon and I cant wait.

Sean Sala*sbury = white Stephen A**clown Smith

Both of them are employed by the network for the sole purpose of making provocative statements without regard for how truly ignorant those statements are.

fitskin said:
I wish he would have taken the job with the Cardinals last year. He is terrible. So is Jim Rome.

Salisbury is infinitely superior to Jim Rome.

I'll probably be alone in that assessment, which is fine.

At least Salisbury doesn't grasp the most cliche opinions and scream them like they are his and his alone.

That is classic Jim Rome, high decibel cliche opinions without a threat of originality. I'll never forget his promo spots when ESPN was just about to air his show two years ago:

"The NFL draft is a crapshoot..."

"Barry Bonds is doing amazing things for a player his age..."

"It's wrong for little league parents to get carried away in their behavior..."

Those are paraphrases, obviously. Rome threw in his juvenile schtick to mask the cliche aspect. The hysterical part was he screwed up the Joe Montana reference in his sarcastic belittling of NFL draft sophistication. "Joe Montana was a 4th rounder...," he bellowed. A few days later ESPN had to edit that comment due to the unfortunate (for Jim Rome) technicality that Montana was drafted in the 3rd round. It was awkward as hell, but I loved it. They had Rome redo the spot then spliced in his voice, saying 3rd round instead of 4th. But it wasn't even in the same volume or tone as the original and sounded terrible.

Ty Law is still in a wheelchair most of the day. If he is STILL 5 times the player, then he is friggin GOD! And can probably also turn water into wine!

Nice to see Salsbury is on top of things!

Sal is just another Phin hater on ESPN. I do believe that everybody that works for ESPN just hates us for some reason.

mercury 40 said:
about 20 minuets ago , my time , salsburry was ripping patrick surtain and he said ty law is 5 times better than patrick and he said the chiefs would be smart to offer only a 5th rd pick and that is all they should offer us. Man i almost threw my radio out the window. only a 5th is this on nothing butt clown serious ? Patrick is my main dolphin and i would take less than a 4rth and 5th this year and a 3rd and 4th next season or a 2nd pick this year.
Is ty law better than surtain ? i dont about this one.

saban_era said:
I hate Salisbury, but he didn't diss Pat

he asked why not get Law for nothing instead of Pat for a 2nd

and Clayton said iit was because of the money Law would command
So which did he say??:confused:

PhinDude88 said:
Sal is just another Phin hater on ESPN. I do believe that everybody that works for ESPN just hates us for some reason.

Because its based out of Bristol,CT. In the heart of Bills, Jets, and Pats country. Miami is the oddball team in that division. ESPN hires most of its employees (prodcuers, research, on air talent...etc) from within the northeast region of the country, odds are they are Bills, Pats, and Jets fans. With a dislike for Miami.

Miami will NEVER get a fair shake from them. Just friggin ignore that network. SportsCenter is a joke these days, I haven't watched it in 3 years now. Comcast, Fox Sports, MSG....all provide better "SPORTSCENTER" type shows on a daily basis anyway.

I agree with your opinion of ESPN. I used to love sportscenter, it is now unwatchable. Most of their afternoon / early evening programming is ridiculous. Their coverage of the NFL is not bad, and the K zone is cool, but beyond that they have slipped. It is more about personalities and catch phrases than sport. Dont get me started on ESPN radio. Steaming Cowturd, aka Colin Cowherd, is an absolute moron. I would not be suprised if within 5 years some superstation/conglomeration figures this out and jumps ahead of those as#clowns and taps into our demographic.

COMCAST will team up with NFL Network and bury ESPN. Hopefully very very soon. But with ABC backing out of MNF, then ESPN might get a second life with MNF added to their programing.

ESPN news isn't half bad. But ESPN, ESPN2.......awful beyond belief. ESPN Radio has sucked since they got rid of Tony Bruno then Tony Kornheiser.

MikeO said:
SportsCenter is a joke these days, I haven't watched it in 3 years now.

But they use ebonics and unfunny jokes...

Salisbury should be brought out to the pasture and put out of his misery. This guy thinks he's so tough. He's a punk who is a never was!

ih8brady said:
But they use ebonics and unfunny jokes...

The day they hired "Screamin A Smith" as an NBA analyst is the day the network officially died.

Salsburry is a moron. He acts like his opinion is the only one that matters. That is why him and Clayton always argue on ESPN. Salsburry starts to insult people when they have him cornered just like a lot of people on this and every other MB. I think Surtain is a better CB than Law but they are both mad good and both are in the top 5 CBs in the NFL. Top 5 CBs IMO...

1. Champ Bailey
2. Patrick Surtain
3. Ty Law
4. Sam Madison
5. ???

MikeO I second the feeling toward Smith. I despise the guy.

Back
Top Bottom