sal salsburry is dissing surtain on espn | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sal salsburry is dissing surtain on espn

Prime Time said:
MikeO I second the feeling toward Smith. I despise the guy.
The best is "DREAM JOB" where Screamin A Smith tells people they have no talent and suck. Smith only has a job because he yells into a mic. Takes no talent to do that.
Not to mention the guy rips off stories and passes them off as his own. Something is reported, then 2 hours later Smith is on ESPN saying he has breaking news to report.. lol :roflmao: :roflmao: OK Screamin, we bealive ya!

Prime Time said:
Salsburry is a moron. He acts like his opinion is the only one that matters. That is why him and Clayton always argue on ESPN. Salsburry starts to insult people when they have him cornered just like a lot of people on this and every other MB. I think Surtain is a better CB than Law but they are both mad good and both are in the top 5 CBs in the NFL. Top 5 CBs IMO...

1. Champ Bailey
2. Patrick Surtain
3. Ty Law
4. Sam Madison
5. ???

OK, #1 is right. Surtain isn't #2. Do people realize Ty Law is in a wheelchair? His career will never be the same. He's finished! Madison at this stage in his career isn't #4, more like #10....if that.

MikeO said:
OK, #1 is right. Surtain isn't #2. Do people realize Ty Law is in a wheelchair? His career will never be the same. He's finished! Madison at this stage in his career isn't #4, more like #10....if that.

I disagree. Madison is 4. Although he isn't as fast as he once was his covering skills are very good IMO. I honestly think (not because I am a homer) that he is #4 and is still very good. He might not have the same hands but I think his coverage is still very good. Now you might be saying then why does he get burned so much? IMO...If it was anyone else besides the guys on the list, they'd get burned 2x as much. JMO.

Phishstix said:
when healthy, yea. law isn't as good in run support, but he is imo the best cover corner in the league when healthy. pat is better all-around, but ty is better in coverage.

I gotta believe teh coverage schemes Law gets to play in help him immensely.

Pat has to play in the vanilla defense we ran and had to make all his plays on his own.

At this point in their careers I take Surtain all day.

mercury 40 said:
about 20 minuets ago , my time , salsburry was ripping patrick surtain and he said ty law is 5 times better than patrick and he said the chiefs would be smart to offer only a 5th rd pick and that is all they should offer us. Man i almost threw my radio out the window. only a 5th is this on nothing butt clown serious ? Patrick is my main dolphin and i would take less than a 4rth and 5th this year and a 3rd and 4th next season or a 2nd pick this year.
Is ty law better than surtain ? i dont about this one.

I've always felt Salisbury is a moron!! He likes the sound of his own voice!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

Ask Peyton Manning who is the better CB. With as much trouble as Belichek's defense has given Peyton over the past couple of years, he still says that he would rather face anybody than our CBs. Pat is definately top 5. Madison is top 10. Law used to be top 5 but now i think he would have a tough time even making the final roster on a lot of teams.
Sean Salisbury is just like the food from which he gets his name...... cheap, low grade, hamburger, spiced up to make it look like steak.

South Florida said:
I think Ty Law is better than Pat.

I don't, however, know how he'll play with a reconstructed foot.

I agree with this. I think Pat is a terrific CB. One of the elite. But Law is the better player and athlete IMO. Best CB in the league IMO. But with this injury, who knows.

Lets face it people, ESPN jerks dont want to be talking about the fins with such importance! They cant handle the truth! None of them want us to trade with TB and get more value. It would absolutely drive Bummer, I mean Boomer absolutely insane! The whole ESPN crew is a bunch of Dolphin hatin jerks who are about to get their reality checks.

yankeehillbilly said:
Ask Peyton Manning who is the better CB. With as much trouble as Belichek's defense has given Peyton over the past couple of years, he still says that he would rather face anybody than our CBs. Pat is definately top 5. Madison is top 10. Law used to be top 5 but now i think he would have a tough time even making the final roster on a lot of teams.
Sean Salisbury is just like the food from which he gets his name...... cheap, low grade, hamburger, spiced up to make it look like steak.

Payton has said that the past two years in a row when asked about the Pats D. He said overall as a "TEAM DEFENSE" the pats are the toughest, but pound for pound, he would rather face any secondary in the league except Miami's. He said on ESPN Radio one day that Miami's secondary pays NO attention to all the presnap motioning that he does, they just play their man and take my passes back to the house... That tells you all you need to know right there.

zevo said:
told you surtain is overrated! CLEMENTS > Surtain PERIOD! :cooldude:
:ban: dude, do you even WATCH football. Surtain is not overrated at all. He is one of the best corners in the league. :french: clements, come on - be reasonable

MikeO said:

For the record, do you realize he hasn't been in a wheel chair in over 2 months?

Back
Top Bottom