sal salsburry is dissing surtain on espn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sal salsburry is dissing surtain on espn

mercury 40

Practice Squad
Reaction score
about 20 minuets ago , my time , salsburry was ripping patrick surtain and he said ty law is 5 times better than patrick and he said the chiefs would be smart to offer only a 5th rd pick and that is all they should offer us. Man i almost threw my radio out the window. only a 5th is this on nothing butt clown serious ? Patrick is my main dolphin and i would take less than a 4rth and 5th this year and a 3rd and 4th next season or a 2nd pick this year.
Is ty law better than surtain ? i dont about this one.

I take everything Salisbury says as if it were a grain of salt. He never has anything intelligent to say.

I hate Salisbury, but he didn't diss Pat

he asked why not get Law for nothing instead of Pat for a 2nd

and Clayton said iit was because of the money Law would command

salsburrry is an idiot i wish some one would burry a sock in his mouth he is in love with the pats or whoever is on top surtain>law

I think Ty Law is better than Pat.

I don't, however, know how he'll play with a reconstructed foot.

Don't let it get to you. He is, without a doubt, one of the most uninformed sports personalities on ESPN. Unfortunately, he is also one of the most opinionated (Bad combination). In his opinion anyone who has played for the Pats is among the best in the leage at their respective positions. (He has his nose shoved so far up Bill Bellichick's ... uh, never mind)

South Florida said:
I think Ty Law is better than Pat.

I don't, however, know how he'll play with a reconstructed foot.

That is subject to a legitimate debate. However, Surtain is not worth a 5th rd pick and at this stage in their careers Pat is a superior player.

mercury 40 said:

when healthy, yea. law isn't as good in run support, but he is imo the best cover corner in the league when healthy. pat is better all-around, but ty is better in coverage.

FinzManiac said:
Salisbury is an idioto who knows nothing about football. I thought we all knew that... :lol:

He knows how to ride a bench and hold a clipboard.

Salisbury is an idiot, I cant stand that guy. I loved when Marino dissed him on his HBO show. I dont remember exaclty what he said, had something to do with Salisbury being unable to throw the ball into ocean while standing on the beach.

told you surtain is overrated! CLEMENTS > Surtain PERIOD! :cooldude:

I wish he would have taken the job with the Cardinals last year. He is terrible. So is Jim Rome.

mercury 40 said:
about 20 minuets ago , my time , salsburry was ripping patrick surtain and he said ty law is 5 times better than patrick and he said the chiefs would be smart to offer only a 5th rd pick and that is all they should offer us. Man i almost threw my radio out the window. only a 5th is this on nothing butt clown serious ? Patrick is my main dolphin and i would take less than a 4rth and 5th this year and a 3rd and 4th next season or a 2nd pick this year.

Sean wasnt even good enough to be called a bad quarterback...that guy sucks at life period...anything he says is dissing another team

zevo said:
told you surtain is overrated! CLEMENTS > Surtain PERIOD! :cooldude:

sorry. Don't think so. Clements had one good game against the Dolphins. Other than that he is a solid corner, but certainly not in the same class as Surtain.
Antoine Winfield WAS your best corner.

Back
Top Bottom