Salary cap of all teams. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salary cap of all teams.

Originally posted by Expo88
:fire:The Jills look like they're in good shape.:fire:
all the cap $$$$ in the world is not enough to make them a good team in 2002. :cool: thats also a bit out of date: 3/8/2

I see the Texans have managed to waste a lot of money. Man, they don't even have half of a roster, do they? Add in the fact that they're probably going to draft Carr (His cap number is going to be big with him being the first pick and all), and they're not looking too good.

they are paying Coleman and Glenn 12 mil or something alone. WE should be thanking them :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Expo88
:fire:The Jills look like they're in good shape.:fire:

Don't worry they'll be paying who ever they draft at no. 4 a lot of money, plus they might sign another FA(Farrior). So that 11.06 mill. may shrink.

The Bills are $9.725 million under the cap as of 3/14/02!

Bills will be improved.....don't summarily dismiss them ;)

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

The Bills are already improved - that got rid of Rob Johnson ;)

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

Oh yeah:rolleyes: , weren't the one who claimed that Buffalo WILL be at the very least 8-8?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BRING OUT THE BROOMS!!!!

The BILLS will be improved how can't they, they got rid of Johnson, they are in good cap shape! Plus you play a 4th place schedule next year! But I guarantee THE PHINS will sweep the JILLS again next year! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!:lol:

Re: BRING OUT THE BROOMS!!!!

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
The BILLS will be improved how can't they, they got rid of Johnson
the better to beat the Jets with my deary :goof:

There is no such thing as "4th place schedule" anymore! Bills know their opponents for the next 6-7 seasons. Should have known that a Fins fan wouldn't know that! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom