Salary Cap Update 4/22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salary Cap Update 4/22

BuffBillsMan90

is Clumpalicious!!
Reaction score
Sorry folks. I've been so busy that I've just not had the time to send the updates until today. Muck will update the page as soon as he's able.

As of 4/22, I have Miami $8,977,685 under an "adjusted" salary cap of $86,578,396 with $5,867,380 "dead cap"

What's missing?

1) Accurate bonus info for DE Holliday, OL Jerman, and S T. Jones.
2) Details for restructurings/pay cuts for DT T. Bowens, DT Chester, OT McIntosh, LB Seau, and WR Thompson
3) "Deion" charges for some players who have contract in the "uncapped" year (2007)

I would estimate that Miami is approx. $6.5 million under, thus I'm off by about $2.5 million

Enjoy the draft :D

EDIT: It's up.

http://www.finheaven.com/seasonal/salaries.php

Muck

Clumpy said:
Sorry folks. I've been so busy that I've just not had the time to send the updates until today. Muck will update the page as soon as he's able.

As of 4/22, I have Miami $8,977,685 under an "adjusted" salary cap of $86,578,396 with $5,867,380 "dead cap"

What's missing?

1) Accurate bonus info for DE Holliday, OL Jerman, and S T. Jones.
2) Details for restructurings/pay cuts for DT T. Bowens, DT Chester, OT McIntosh, LB Seau, and WR Thompson
3) "Deion" charges for some players who have contract in the "uncapped" year (2007)

I would estimate that Miami is approx. $6.5 million under, thus I'm off by about $2.5 million

Enjoy the draft :D
Thanks for the update! You do a great job(For a Bills fan. :wink: )

thankx for the info and let god be with you when you are waiting till the second round for the Bills to draft someone

Good update. I guess it could be prettier but I'll take 6.5 right now.

I thought Surtain takes off about 8 million in cap space not 5.5 million???

Id feel alot worse if miami had the number 1 pick and had to give alex smith a ton of cash. though he may end up worth it if we get him @ 2 obviously he wouldnt have anything near the same price tag.

it varies with the team and is based on number of picks, what rd those picks are in, and the position of those picks within each rd. With the Surtain deal, Miami can sign their draft choices with room to spare

Back
Top Bottom