Salguero: Dolphins Will Fire Tannenbaum, Keep Gase And Grier | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: Dolphins Will Fire Tannenbaum, Keep Gase And Grier

If true, I'm all for getting rid of Tannenbaum, not sure if Gase is capable of suddenly getting the offense firing and there's still the issue with the defense. Will he hire a proven co-ordinator or get involved more which frankly I doubt would make a difference.

GOOD! As long as he doesn't hire another football czar but then not allow said person to make a decision on the current employees. But if another football czar isn't added, and it's just Grier and Gase left, that means they could get booted next year for a complete rebuild if/when they **** up.

This is why the "you're not a real fan" people annoy me. This is exactly why I was rooting for losses weeks ago:

(The Miami Dolphins laying another egg similar to the one the past two weeks combined with a significant upgrade becoming available would qualify as an unexpected circumstance, by the way, so it would behoove Gase to get his team to show up for the season finale on Sunday.)

I knew Ross had to have his forehead cracked open. It has to be obvious to him that change is needed or else he won't do what needs to be done. If one meaningless finale game is truly going to swing his opinion, then we're as doomed as I feared. No foresight whatsoever.

Keep being "real" fans though and hope that meaningless wins will keep this joke of a football coach around.

So essentially nothing’s happening since supposedly tannenbaum has had his power reduced anyway. Why am I not surprised in the slightest if true. When in doubt you can always assume whatever choice ross makes is always going to be the wrong one.

Ross is always gonna ross

So essentially nothing’s happening since supposedly tannenbaum has had his power reduced anyway. Why am I not surprised in the slightest if true. When in doubt you can always assume whatever choice ross makes is always going to be the wrong one.

Ross is always gonna ross

Unless it's a real estate deal.

I won't be surprised or disappointed. Ross seemed to have a conviction about Gase a few years ago. Results shouldn't be enough to dent a conviction. I realize that won't be popular and it will sound ridiculous to some. But I don't like evaluating week to week and frequently changing opinion, as opposed to a calm big picture focus. If Ross believes his trust in Gase is for sound wide scope reasons, it makes more sense to keep him and make changes elsewhere.

IMO, the faith in Tannehill was never backed by sound reasoning. I hope Ross has come around to the same conclusion and can relay it to Gase.

Tannenbaum was a Tannehill-caliber addition. Both need to go.

Back
Top Bottom