Salguero: Miami has offered a THIRD round pick for Orton. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: Miami has offered a THIRD round pick for Orton.

the blind leading the blind...god i wish i didn't care so much about this crap franchise...kyle orton and brian daboll...lmao HORRID

Of a lot better then Orton. Bottom line is take a chance or you will have the Feely VS Fiedler soap opera this time Orton vs Henne. Neither of these two have shown they can make a difference and win one for ya. All I'm saying is save the draft pick and sign VY for cheap. No harm no foul!

He is a backup quarterback and we are giving a 3rd. This is Jay Feeley all over again. 5th is backup QB compensation 4th is generous a 3rd is Desperate. I rather sign VY without dealing picks, dude makes your team better.

Not according to all the henne bashers. Orton will be starting in their minds.

Please let this happen. Im very excited about the posibility of landing a very capable starting QB for the same compensation it took to get Patrick Turner and less than what we used for Pat White.

Of a lot better then Orton. Bottom line is take a chance or you will have the Feely VS Fiedler soap opera this time Orton vs Henne. Neither of these two have shown they can make a difference and win one for ya. All I'm saying is save the draft pick and sign VY for cheap. No harm no foul!

so let me get this straight. Do you want Ireland to play it safe under these circumstances or you want him to stick it out and get his man?

Your choice is play it safe. Just remember that when you opine changes in two days.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Please let this happen. Im very excited about the posibility of landing a very capable starting QB for the same compensation it took to get Patrick Turner and less than what we used for Pat White.

very reasonable way to look at it.

so let me get this straight. Do you want Ireland to play it safe under these circumstances or you want him to stick it out and get his man?

Your choice is play it safe. Just remember that when you opine changes in two days.

If Kyle Orton is Jeff Ireland's "man" he doesn't deserve to be in an NFL front office. Plain and simple. The last guy who decided that -- Josh McDaniels -- was eventually and deservedly fired.

Well, Orton is coming to Miami, nobody out there to match it. Line up in a single file line Orton haters. Nobody wants to deal with ya'll at once.

Not according to all the henne bashers. Orton will be starting in their minds.

do you really think these guys are giving up a 3rd round pick for orton and he still has to compete with henne for the starting job??? are you lost or something???

immediately after the trade we're gonna hear about some god forsaken 5 year contract extension reached with orton for between $50 and $60 mil...and at that point is when if i had season tickets i'd picket that damn stadium every week...

Getting Orton is playing it safe. Taking a risk with VY who is the best QB available is the risky choice. What's Ortons W-L and QB rating vs Young's?? Tell ya what I'll check it out and report back to ya.

If Kyle Orton is Jeff Ireland's "man" he doesn't deserve to be in an NFL front office. Plain and simple. The last guy who decided that -- Josh McDaniels -- was eventually and deservedly fired.

and your man is?

do you really think these guys are giving up a 3rd round pick for orton and he still has to compete with henne for the starting job??? are you lost or something???

immediately after the trade we're gonna hear about some god forsaken 5 year contract extension reached with orton for between $50 and $60 mil...and at that point is when if i had season tickets i'd picket that damn stadium every week...

Stop. Just stop it. I don't have enough alcohol to drink away the thought.

4th and Merling should be our best offer.

Were you the guy that said 3rd and Merling in another thread? Why don't you people leave Merling alone, damn.

Also if Dolphins do this, just fire Sporano & Ireland right now. This has "save my job" written all over it.

I complain about Henne all the time, but even I would rather see another year of him than this bs.

Getting Orton is playing it safe. Taking a risk with VY who is the best QB available is the risky choice. What's Ortons W-L and QB rating vs Young's?? Tell ya what I'll check it out and report back to ya.

football is mental. unfortunately, VY is mental in all the wrong ways. That is what I call stupidity and sure fire way to get you fired once the first story pops out about his off field mental breakdown.

Back
Top Bottom