Salguero: Miami has offered a THIRD round pick for Orton. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: Miami has offered a THIRD round pick for Orton.

PATSSUCK

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Per rotoworld.

I think this is the best offer that Denver will get. Take it or leave it. Once Kolb and Hasselback sign elsewhere, this will end quickly I think.

wow. . . this may just get it done. Good to see they are not offering more than a third.

I would draw a line in the sand. Denver has NO leverage once the other QBs start signing.

Please let our third round pick be the highest we go! He's not worth that, imo, but we could do worse. I don't like the 9mil for a year price tag much either. Hope he signs a 2 or 3 year deal for some reasonable money.

Thats pretty good strategy. I like Orton, and i think he is a very solid pro. I like Henne too, and still think he has a future, but a third is pretty good. not too big a risk

I am not a fan of the offer. Hence the baghead emoticon. I agree with you that the Broncos have very little leverage in this situation. I don't see another team out there trying to get Orton, so why is he even worth a third. This is both stupid and short sighted.

Per rotoworld.

I think this is the best offer that Denver will get. Take it or leave it. Once Kolb and Hasselback sign elsewhere, this will end quickly I think.

I think he is the best option there is at QB. He has knowledge of the AFC East teams as he has played them.

I think it will take a few days but by this time next week, Orton should be a Fin. Denver wants this to end quickly. They dont want to go to camp with Orton still on the books.

Third rounder not bad at all. I think its a fair deal you know Miami can always get that third back.

I am not a fan of the offer. Hence the baghead emoticon. I agree with you that the Broncos have very little leverage in this situation. I don't see another team out there trying to get Orton, so why is he even worth a third. This is both stupid and short sighted.

what's new???

Yea, I see your point. Clayton said we have offered a FOURTH, so maybe Salgureo is wrong. It is pretty obvious that Orton and Bradshaw ( maybe D. Williams) are focal point of our efforts right now.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

what's new???

If it fails miserably, this group is fired and we drafted a QB next year.

Back
Top Bottom